Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markyz_victory Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 03:53 AM
    internal rate of return, net present value, return on invextment
    what do we mean by internal rate of return, net present value and average annual return on investments? What do they imply? And, how are they computed?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 17, 2008, 04:19 PM
    This sounds like a homework question. If so, we are not here just to answer it for you. You need to make some attempt to answer them yourself first and show us you've made that attempt. i.e. What do you think the answers are? If you will post that, then someone can go over it, let you know if you're on the right track, etc.

I would also suggest either posting this in the homework help section, or at least under finance since that's what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Average rate of return, net present value, internal rate of return, & payback period [ 3 Answers ]

CAM Company is evaluating a project requiring a capital expenditure of $619,200. The project has an estimated life of four years and no salvage value. The estimated net income and net cash flow from the project are as follows: Year Net Income ...

Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return Method [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if an investment during the past four years have earned at least a 12% return. a) A small building was purchased for $50,000.00. Received rental income of $8,000.00 for each of the four years and sold the building this year for $55,000.00. Using the net present value method,...

View more questions Search