Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mojomon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Another 80's or 90's animated movie mystery
    So this will probably plague me for the rest of my life until I get an answer.
    This was something that I bought on tape and used to watch as a child... it was a movie that reminded me a bit of snow white except a lot of elements were different. I lost the movie a long time a go when I moved so I'm sorry for the lack of details. Most vivid was possible the film company that sponsored it. Their logo was a red oval image, with like longitudinal and latitudinal lines for the earth. I could I sworn it was called world studios. It wasn't the only time I've seen this company for a movie. Anyone recall? And now a few details about the film that have stuck... there's an element of a quest to find someone, perhaps a princess. Also, there's also this part where there are little kids, with different personalities singing, which reminded me a lot of the seven dwarfs, which led me to think it had to do with some adaptation of snow white. Again, there is definitely singing and definitely fantasy. That's all I can remember.
    Any help? Thanks!
    krissyg2991 Posts: 142, Reputation: 11

Jul 6, 2008, 02:22 PM
    I know what you're talking about I think. Unfortunately the movie is at my grandparents' house. If no one has answered your question by the next time I go there, I will be sure to look for you.

Jul 6, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Thanks so much. There's no rush :)
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 9, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Possibly "Happily Ever After" (1993)

Jul 9, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Omggggggg, Thank You So Much. That's It!!
    SBA Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Stardust, do you watch a lot of animated films ?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Aug 7, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Yeah I guess I do. I just remember every movie I watched as a kid, and I still have all of them.
    SBA Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Stardust,

I used to watch all those movies when I was little and then in adolesence I forgot about them all. Somehow last year I was reminded about them and I had an urge to watch them. I watched almost all of them recently and I love them. What are your favorites ? I like Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

80's or early 90's animated movie. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. Umm the movie is about a princess and a slave or lower class man who sews gold into her clothes and shoes. They fall in love but there is a evil old woman or someone who stops them from seeing each other. There is one scene I remember where just after he puts gold into her shoe in a shape of...

Animated 80's or 90's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I used to watch when I was a kid. I can't remember much about it.I think it was kind of like thumbelina... There was a cat I think.. and something about red shoes maybe?? And the mother was making something on the stove.I think...

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

View more questions Search