Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amanda-C Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 06:01 PM
    What Jobs Right For ME ?
    Hey ,

I Was Really Look On Some Advice As I Am Now Coming Up To The End Of My School Days And I Still Don't Know What To Do With My Life? All My Friends Have Great Careers Ahead Of Them And I Have Nothing:( .I Really Feel Like I Am Not Clever Enough For Most Jobs And I Know Everyone Says This But I Want To Earn A Fare bit Of Money. I Really Would Love To Have A Job In America , But I Am Not Sure what I Would Do ? I Was Thinking About A Starting My Own Business But I Wouldn't Know Where I Would Get Money From To Start It And I Don't No What The Business Would Be? I Was Also Thinking About A Property Developer But I Think You Have To Be Pretty Clever For That. I Would Pretty Much To Any Job But As I Have Said Before Am Not Very Clever.
    Please Help.

Thanks xx
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

May 15, 2008, 06:14 PM
    What are you studying now?

May 15, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Just Left School.. But Have Qualifications In Maths,English,German,Biology,History,Art,Admin,Hos pitality,business management and rmps.

May 15, 2008, 06:23 PM
    What is your education level?

What interest you the most? And what you hate to do the most? Is traveling a plus or minus for you? What kind of salary are you expecting?

May 15, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Standard Grades, Int2 and Highers.
    Am Not Really Sure What Really Interests Me The Most?
    I Don't Really Hate Anything But Then Again I Don't Really Love Anything!
    Yeh I Would Love To Travel!
    Emm Well I Would Love TO earn £50,000 Per annum.

May 15, 2008, 06:43 PM
    I am afraid I am not familiar with your education system there.
    When you attend a college, ask the career center or make an appointment with the career counsouler, your tuition and fees covders will cover the session.
    I personally think that it's better to go to college, that will help you find out what works best for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Jobs in SC [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hello, my family and I are about to move to Columbia, South Carolina and my husband is looking for a JOB his interest is in Air Conditioning, we will be there in the mid of January. Does anyone have any interviews or do you know of anyone with interviews? Thank you.

People Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Interested In People And Their Behaviour And The Way They Think And Stuff. What Future Career Do You Suggest? I'm Just Clueless At This Point As To What I Would LikeTo Do With My Life. Thanks :]

Jobs in dubai [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a job in Dubai and wanted to know whether this site could assist me in finding one. Im a fitter and turner/welder, machine builder and am currnetly working in a textile company in Cape Town, South Africa.

Concurrent Jobs [ 2 Answers ]

I work as an hourly employee. I have several side jobs within the same company that I do on my own time - separate from my hourly job. To avoid OT and confusion, I received an EIN# and business name. My company is saying these 2 are not separate and they cannot pay me under the EIN# because I...

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I was on a job for 4 years in October I had problems breathing and the doctor gave me 5 days off with an excuse the job would not except the excuse and counted it towards my attendance I was fired in February and two months later they found the cause a tumor in my head it was removed in July. My...

View more questions Search