Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniellem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 02:22 PM
    What can I do
    I had a verbal altercation with a young lady at my school. The director already did not like me because I told her that a student made a racist comemmt and that I did not like it. Well after me and this young lady had an altercation the director dropped me from role and did not drop the other young lady even though she treatened me and called her family up to the school to fight me. I feel that he decition was biase because she did not like me. I have a 94 adverage and the other girl is barly passing there is a lot more to this story. If you have any knowledge on the subject please get with me.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 15, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by daniellem
    I had a verbal altercation with a young lady at my school. The director already did not like me becasue I told her that a student made a racist comemmt and that I did not like it. Well after me and this young lady had an altercation the director dropped me from role and did not drop the other young lady even though she treatened me and called her family up to the school to fight me. I feel that he decition was biase because she did not like me. I have a 94 adverage and the other girl is barly passing there is alot more to this story. If you have any knowlege on the subject please get with me.

There is a process in "most" School Districts where you appeal the decision of a teacher, the problem is examined, proof is taken, a decision is made. I would take that route.

If there are threats and people showed up to fight you, report it to the Police as well as the school.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

May 15, 2008, 02:47 PM
    I agree with the previous post. Find out who you need to talk to about your disagreement. It might also help to discuss it with your parents and have them go with you when you discuss the problem with the school. When you go to discuss this, make sure to mention that you feel this may be retaliation for your complaint about the racist comment. I also agree that if people are physically threatening at school you you need to make sure the police and the school are aware. I hope things get better for you at school soon!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Many things, first where is this school, the US, Canada, Iran? Makes a large difference, Next what type of school, public, private, high school, college, hair cutting school??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search