Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TJINDEL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Two external USB hard disk does not work Simultaneously.
    When I connect two external hard disks than the hard disk is connected later is not recognized by the computer.. And gives some error that hardware is not recognized... Earlier it used to work perfectly well but now there is problem with it...
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Don't really understand,
    I connect two external hard disks than the hard disk is connected later
    If the machine is running the hard disk is being used

Can you state exactly what process you are going through and when you receive this message and what exactly is the message

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable hard disk disk not opening [ 7 Answers ]

I inserted my portable hard disk in the usb drive and before opening scanned it for viruses.after about half the scan the scanning got stuck at one point.at that instant all programs became non responsive. I then removed my portable disk immediately.then all programs became responsive. But when I...

Laptop won't boot from external hard disk [ 1 Answers ]

I used Acronis 11 to clone the internal hd on my laptop to an external usb hd. I back up my desktop in this way and it works great. Internal drive breaks or gets zapped by a virus and I simply boot from the external. If I boot normally and connect the external drive via USB after windows...

External Hard disk gets no drive letter [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, (First apologies for my bad English: I'm Dutch and not a native English speaker). I'm want to use a hard disk from my Linux server as an external USB hard disk for my Windows XP (Dell) laptop. Working in Computer Management->Disk management, I can see the disk and it's partitioning, but...

External hard disk drive [ 4 Answers ]

Is there an external hard disk drive with an hdmi connection

External Disk Drive Assignment [ 2 Answers ]

I have an external hard drive that is labeled (F:). How do I change it to (E:)? I have an (E:), and how do I remove this, or switch it to (F:)?

View more questions Search