Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zelhay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2006, 11:56 PM
    Does papaya really whiten the skin? How?
    Hi, I'm doing a concept paper about whitening products, especially those with papaya..

I would like to know how does papaya whiten our skin (or does it really whiten the skin?)

And how do experts say that green papaya is better than orange papaya when it comes to whitening the skin?

Please.. I really need you help... can anyone here explain to me the "whitening wonders" of papaya? Please... :(
    senthil56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 08:20 AM

In India,in Tamilnadu one flower in local language umatham flower. If we take it it will spoil the mind at once he will become mad.
    My question is why not we to use as medicine to a person who was affected as mad to reverse the position.[{ (-) * (-)} =+ in maths]In our world so many flowers/plants/herbs are available Is it true. Please clarify it will help to thousands of patient around the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's with papaya? Does it really whiten the skin? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing my concept paper about whitening products, especially those with papaya.. I would like to know how does papaya whiten our skin (or does it really whiten the skin?) And how do experts say that green papaya is better than orange papaya when it comes to whitening the skin? ...

Do know anyone of a whiten pill? [ 1 Answers ]

Have any use any pill that make the skin lighter?. or know some one who have used it?. and if so does it work?. please let me know :eek: :mad: :o

Have anyone use swiss whiten pill? [ 2 Answers ]

Did anyone ever use swiss whiten pill or know some one who did?. the site is www.skinbleaching.net if you know can you please let me know At [email protected] Thanks :confused:

How can I whiten my skin in 2 weeks time? [ 4 Answers ]

Help needed desperately :-( No bleaching or any other artificial alternatives, thanks

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search