Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisasine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Lump in Virginia
    Hi I have had a cyst before on the top lip of my Virginia and that was last year and now I'm having another lump on the left side of my vigina?what could be the course.:mad:
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 15, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Go to the doctor, lol I like your slang
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 15, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Virginia? Virginia is one of the United States! A lump on a state is called a mountain!
    :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

May 15, 2008, 01:15 PM
    I agree, see your doctor. Hopefully, it's nothing serious, but better safe than sorry. Is the lump you have now similar to the cyst that you had before?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump found in my Virginia lips [ 3 Answers ]

It has been 2 days now I've noticed a lump in my Virginia lips. It's a size of a sunflower seed. It's not painful but unfortunately a few hours after sex my lump starts to get sore. Any idea what the lump is?

I have a bump on ma Virginia and it hurts what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bump on my outer vaginal area. It hurts but I know its not a std because I am a virgin.What can I do to help my situation?

I have a lump [ 1 Answers ]

well i have a lump in my ear. its smaller then a per. and i have a lump in my arm buts its smaller then a pea. what sould i do? is it cancer?

Lump [ 3 Answers ]

On the shaft (right side) there is a tiny lump. The lump is hard. It hurts. It kind of looks purple. The size is smaller then a pea, maybe the size of a pimple. Can anyone let me know what it is? I know I probably need to see my doctor but before go does anyone know? I'm 15. -bill

View more questions Search