Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myoung833 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 07:01 AM
    I want him back so bad
    Hi All :)

Well I'm 16 n just broke up with my long term boyfriend we were together over 16 month he ended it last week because his feelings had changed however I'm getting mixed signals of him... when it ended I when to his to get all my stuff because I had moved in with his family we were having a laugh just like we were still together as I was pakin ma stuff then I started crying & he started crying and he kept giving me cuddles and saying it will b OK you'll get over it and stuff... then Friday I went to see my mates and when to see his mum as it was only the day after we split up I wa still in bits and crying ma eyes out she was really supportive however while I was there he came home from work we he gave me a really big cuddle and were getting along fine there were still tears from me then on Sunday I bumpd into him and we had a really long chat and he took me home in his car and he said that he missed me... on Monday I was out with my mates and he drove past on his way home from work and stopd to chat but on Tuesday night he rang me and we were having a laugh getting on grate then we just started argueing and it lasted about 2 hours and he said ill talk to you tmorrow about it... so on Wednesday he came and said that he regrets arguing with me and that he really didn't mean to and he felt awfull when e got of the fone once we had tlkd about that we were again getting on really well and laughing like we were still together... then last nyt he rang me because he wa really drunk and he was alone and we were just talking and I askd him if there was anychance of us getting bk together and he said no

But I'm just really confused because if he didn't want me then why would he still want to come see me & stuuf

Please helllp me

Xxxx
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 07:07 AM
    People will come and go from your life. The best thing you can do is to walk away and get some sense of your self/dignity back. No contact is what you need and that means blocking msn/facebook/numbers etc. It needs to be done in order for you to remove him from your life, therefore the confusion and in time you will be fine!

Don't worry most people on earth have been through some sort of heart ache and what doesn't kill you, will teach you and make you a better person right? Don't be his lap dog, you have rights and don't let this guy muck you about! Walk away with your head held high!

p.s. You may have come here expecting someone to say he will be back. But what you need is a kick up the to see the situation for how it is! Step back and look at it from a third person point of view if you can.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 15, 2008, 02:01 PM
    This guy is selfish and is hurting for leaving you and his misses you but it doesn't mean that he wants you back.. he said no that you aren't getting back together.. take his word for it.. he's just using you because he's lonely.. sorry to be harsh, but you need to move on.. suggest no contact like Jiser said..

It's good to be single at your age anyway, find out who you are, you're still growing and your mind is still trying to figure things out, you don't need to be tied down at this time in your life anyway.. I know that you're heartbroken and it's an unimaginable pain, but in the end you will see it as the best thing for you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 15, 2008, 02:17 PM
    but I'm just really confused because if he didn't want me then why would he still want to come see me & stuuf
    Because you let him. For whatever reason your holding on, and letting him sniff around. Stop all the contact, move on, and end the confusion.
    nickshehe Posts: 254, Reputation: 47

May 15, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Whatever advice you're getting so far is the right advice..
    I know your situation is a little sensitive - you're young , it's your first time... But we've all been through this-and its just the science of things... If you remain hopeful and you remain his friend then I guarantee it will take you a very very long time to get over this..
    The best thing you can do for yourself now is to temporarily remove him from your life - and when your feelings have settled then there's time to be friends again. But right now the only thing you should focus on is yourself. Jiser said it all in one line.
    "People come and go" - this is always true.
    alwaystrue Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

May 15, 2008, 03:00 PM
    I agree with anyone stop being lead on. The more you allow yourself to be around him its only going stir up more feeling and keep you confused. If you want to see his mom do it when he's not around call when he's not around, don't listen to anything he say and just keep your distance. I have one question why was you living with him and not your family?
    myoung833 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Reply to awaystrue

Because I don't get along with ma mums boyfriend as his family offerd me the support to stay there
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 09:50 AM
    You really need to move away from his family, as your to dependent on them, and him. I think it better to mend fences with your own family, unless there is a good reason not to. Is there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! My problem consists of two clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. The toilet and shower in each room are not clogged and have no problems. I snaked the vents from the roof of each room with 3/8" snake but this didn't clear the clog. I've removed and cleaned both p-traps from each sink...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search