Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby3035 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Want to have a baby
    Hello I'm a 30 year old married female.I have been married for 6 1/2 years and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for 7 years and nothing is helping.I have a cycst on my ovieres is this stopping me from having a baby?I have no medicial and no money to pay for a doctor.and suggestions?

Please help me have a baby before its toooooo late?:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Honey, if you don't have any money for a doctor you should reconsider having a baby.

In order to have a baby you will have to have a doctor and there are hospital bills to consider as well as pediatrician bills, formula, diapers, baby food, clothes... All of these things can add up.

Please understand that we cannot diagnose you over the internet. If you have been trying for 7 years and have not been successful, you have to go to a doctor to get a complete female physical exam in order to determine where the problem lies. Your husband would need to be tested too.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 15, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Things need to change with your silly health care system. I recently watched "Sicko" and had no idea how careless your government is.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 15, 2008, 04:00 PM
    [QUOTE]Altenweg agrees: We are so lucky to have the health care system we have in Canada. I can't imagine having to have $1000's of dollars in the bank just to go to the doctor.[/QUOTE]
    I know that in Canada we would we would band together in order to keep our health care and never allow it to be taken away.
    I wish Americans would vote for someone like Ron Paul who would eventually implement free care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

I'm having a baby and my dog already thinks she's my baby! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm new to this board and I just wanted to ask a questions. I have two dogs. An 8 month old St. Bernard female named Moose and a 1 & 1/2 yeard old Samyoed male name Buckie. I just recently found out I was pregnant and have started to get really worried. Buckie is VERY attached to Moose but...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

I want to baby please help! [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my byfriend been having sex all this month like 12 times before my period came on it came on late 18th and it ended on the 23rd I've been feeling like imma throw up and I'm very emotional and I have back pains sometimes and my stomach feels like its truning and I get dizzie sometimes and...

View more questions Search