Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willwill Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Interactive C++ program that inputs a series of 12 temperatures from the user.
    Interactive C++ program that inputs a series of 12 temperatures from the user.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 15, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html
    twistedz Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

May 15, 2008, 06:57 AM
    First define 12 varible of type int or double. Double would be a better option. If you are more advance use an array. Then ask the user to input a value and store it.

e.g.
    double temp1;
    cout << "Please enter first temp";
    cin >> temp1;

I can't do you'r homework but here's a guideline

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coaxial inputs to DVD, VCR [ 1 Answers ]

I finally broke down and bought a new DVD/VCR. (The clock had broken on the old unit, and would gain time) I was surprised to find that there was no coaxial cable connection at all. I took the unit back to Best Buy for my refund and to see if they had any that did have a coax connection. The...

Installing scrabble interactive 2005 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have purched a game scrabble , and I can't seem to install it as it says I have to put it into a crack file, as I have no idea at all how to do that , if you can give some instructions I can print of I would be very grateful . Thank you sofar ,

Organization of interactive agency [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if this belongs in this section.. . I was wondering how I can fit into an interactive dept of an agency- finance is not for me, too stuffy. Maybe not a designer (limited experience) but an account person dealing with the clients or Proj Mgr- which I enjoy and have experience freelancing. ...

View more questions Search