Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anotherdudeneedsadvice Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2006, 08:04 PM
    King Arthur And The Knights Of Justice
    Hi.
    Does anybody remember the cartoon: "King Arthur and the Knights of Justice?"---------> http://tfarchive2.com/cartoons/videoclips/bones.php

I loved this cartoon as a child and I am wondering if a DVD collection has been made. I checked Ebay and Amazon and everything, but nobody has anything. Can you help?
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Feb 26, 2006, 11:13 PM
    Hi. Here is one link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...108608-5217533

In the quick search I did on Google it would appear this is the only volume thus far produced. As well, it appears it is only being marketed in the UK at this time. If you live in a non-region 2 country, you would need a player with an all-region chip or patch, and possibly a PAL to NTSC converter.
    It is also available on PAL VHS, which could easily be converted by a video service, if they were willing.
    Might be playable in many computer DVD drives as well, though depending on your video playback software also. Sorry I can't be of more help. :)
    anotherdudeneedsadvice Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2006, 03:59 PM
    Wow. Thanks man. I can't believe I didn't see this earlier.

I'm going to try to find more. I'll post links for those who are interested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knights of Columbus Rings [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently at a Knights of Columbus dinner for a Past Grand Knight where he was presented with a ring. The ring had the Knights Emblem on the face, a PGK on one side, and what appeared to be a skull with cross bones on the other. I was wondering what the significance of the skull and bones...

King charles help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I bought a king charles from a breeder 8 days ago. She told us she was 3 yr old and had pups 4-5 weeks ago and they died, and she didn`t want to put her through it again so wanted her to go to a family home. We took her home and she is an absolutely great dog, she doesn`t mess in the house or...

Ribbit King Plus for Gamecube [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to unlock the last clip in Ribbit King Plus? It says I need to become the Frolf champion, but I've already done that and the clip still will not unlock. Also I've played the game through and solved it 4 times and still never get Captain Oinka as a character. Or is he just...

Drain King/Possibility to burst PVC Pipe [ 6 Answers ]

I have a pool which has 1&3/4" PVC pipe going from the pool (the skimmer) to the pool pump. The pump suctions water in from the pool. Unfortunately, debris (leaves and pine needles and other stuff) has gotten into that line (it is about 30 feet long) and partially clogged the line. Part of...

King Louis XVI [ 1 Answers ]

Why was King Louis XVI of France unable to restore his authority in the years 1789 - 1792?

View more questions Search