Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arabianprincess Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 02:26 AM
    How to get Bio Claire
    Hi,
    I'm a 24yr old half Arabian half somali and I have uneven skin tone.I decided to order Bio Claire online after reading many positive reviews about it on this site.The problem is that I work in Africa and none of these sites ship this product to Africa :(I've tried Ebay,Guesso,Afribest with no success.Anyone knows what I can do to get it??
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

May 16, 2008, 03:34 AM
    IF you're in Africa, maybe you should check out the stores over there; Bio claire is made in Africa so I believe they would sell it there as well...
    Arabianprincess Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Thanks gr8stuff but I've already checked around and none of the stores here has it.There is a big difference btwn the colour of my face and my hands and I just want to have a nice uniform skin tone.Please advice.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2008, 02:07 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-251489.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire or DS [ 13 Answers ]

Hello guys do you think bio claire is better than Diana Stalder for lightening? For face and for body---which one is better?? What gives quicker... even... lighter results. Has anyone use Bio claire on their face with success??

Bio claire [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know the side effects of bio claire crème and lotions? ?

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Bio Claire [ 8 Answers ]

I am lighter than caramel complexion.. I want to use Bioclaire to lighten me up about 2-3 shades.. does anyone recommend it? What's your experiences with bioclaire?

View more questions Search