Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

May 14, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Where can I get a cheap and new Wii?
    I want to get a Wii but most stores I know are out of stock or comes in HIGH price... so does any body knows any sites that I can buy Wii for cheap probably comes with 1Wii , 1 or 2 Controllers, 1 or 5 Games and plugs.

Thanks
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 14, 2008, 11:07 PM
    Here you go. Just type where you are from or select a state or province/country and you can grab one from someone near you. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM KIJIJI UNLESS IT IS AVAILABLE LOCALLY.
    Kijiji USA Free Classifieds - Post & Search Free Classified Ads
    I'm Canadian and live by this site!
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

May 14, 2008, 11:16 PM
    Try E-Bay.

May 14, 2008, 11:31 PM
    I've been ripped off by people three times through eBay. If you purchase anything through there, use the paypal system. But, Kijiji USA Free Classifieds - Post & Search Free Classified Ads has used wiis for really great prices and they come with games and accessories. The best part is, you are buying from people who live in your city, and you know where they live. Most of the time I have people drop things off to me at my door. Private sale... Cash, no tax exchange.
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

May 14, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Ebay never ripped off my brother.. be bought a quad... brand new too... Do you have issues with eBay or something?
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

May 15, 2008, 01:12 AM
    I know loads that have been ripped off by eBay

May 15, 2008, 01:56 AM
    If you buy from eBay, you send the money. They send the product. If they don't send the product, they still receive the money. Its just not a very safe place to shop, especially when you have kijiji... But, kijiji is owned and operated by eBay. It just removes the risk of getting ripped off, I just bought two cars from kijiji. Actually one is a lemon... But I feel better going to a guys house to pick up a camera, see if it works and then pay.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 03:04 AM
    Id suggest phoning around the shops that get them find out when their nfrom the shop with the closes shipment date preorder one so that they will phone you when they get one in and you can go and pick it up, I got mine that way from Game ,£180 which is the cheepest I think you'll find a brand new one.
    turtlegirl16 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 11:10 AM
    I wouldint buy from the internet but Target told us to look in the ads on sundays and if they have one then to go to their store and show them the ad. Have you tried Walmart, too?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 5, 2008, 11:54 AM
    First, its generally not E-Bay that rips anyone off. E-Bay is just the conduit. E-Bay sells nothing but space to advertise items for sale. It's the sellers and buyers that do the ripping off.

Anytime you buy something sight unseen from someone you don't know, you take a risk.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Anyone who is getting ripped off that often on eBay doesn't know how to scrutinize the sellers well enough. Certainly, anything can happen to anyone at any time. But looking good at the seller will greatly reduce any chances of getting ripped off. For an expensive item like this, 99.8% is the lowest I'd want to see. And no one new. Someone who has sales up the 100's at least. If someone can make it to a really high number and keep 99.9 - 100% feedback, you've got a good seller and shouldn't worry about it.

Also, read the auction carefully, and make sure it's a good auction, with all the necessary info, and good pictures.

If you have good auctions, good pictures, good customer service, good packing, good follow-thru, etc. it is not that difficult to stay near 100% (I'm still at 100%), so I no longer find scores like 99.5% to be good enough. And even then, that's usually just not quite-up-to-par customer service, as opposed to outright ripping people off.

Don't forget to read the good feedback also. That gives you an idea what good things people are doing. Like lots of comments that it was exactly as described, or fast shipping, or whatever.

The safety of eBay is exactly equal to how well you look over the sellers and their auctions. Using a credit card on Paypal is safest, but if I found a good seller with good reputation, I'd send them a check with no qualms.

First one that came up in my search. I'd feel perfectly safe buying from this seller:
    1 NEW NINTENDO Wii CONSOLE SYSTEM 5 GAMES 2 CONTRS 14 4 - eBay (item 220242871490 end time Jun-05-08 19:54:16 PDT)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheap Tomatoes? What does this mean to you! [ 2 Answers ]

I am not sure what my position is on this yet. But, I thought I would post it to spark a discussion and maybe help me formulate my opinion >From a California school teacher - - - "As you listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration, there are some things that you...

I need cheap insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to lose my health insurance soon and am looking for cheap but good health insurance. Can anyone help me with this?? Thanks!

Cheap puppy [ 10 Answers ]

OK I want a pomerian cross zu my mom said no because they r 2 expensive and my dad just dusnt care and me and my sister have been wanting 1 for about 4 months now does anyone no where I can get a small girl 1 that isn't to expensive all the 1s we have seen are $550 which is to expensive... please...

Cheap Parts [ 0 Answers ]

Last year I bought a 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 had some work done on it and Now am fixing to restore bike. Does anybody know where I could find parts at a reasonable price. That way I can have a bike that is in better shape. I also would like to find a Chiltons on it for the bike specs. Any help would...

View more questions Search