Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevebo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Car loans
    I paid off my car loan early and I heard on the radio that anyone who paid off loans early can be accepted for a refund and how do I go about it and who do I contact
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2008, 06:16 PM
    No, if you called the loan company and asked them what the paid off was, and they gave you a figure, that was what you owed.

Sounds like some company wanting to sell you some pay your car off early book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student loans [ 4 Answers ]

What can a person do if they consolidated a student loan with a spouse and later got divorced. The student loan is a stipulation in the divorce decree, but apparently can not be upheld in family court. The question is now that the ex spouse has not paid their portion from the divorce decree, they...

Old Pay day loans [ 4 Answers ]

So after 2 years I get a phone call from a Pay day loan place telling me I need to pay off my loan I took out. This is not a collector calling either, this is the actual loan place. They also tell me that they are contacting my employer to gaurenshee my wages if not made within the week. So first...

Student Loans [ 2 Answers ]

I have Canadian/Ontario Student loans that have been "sold" to debt collection agencies. I had somenegative experience with them (they were really rude when I wasn't paying) so I stopped taking their phone calls. Now they are threatening legal action. What is the statue of Limitations on this...

Loans and such... [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I have a question about loans and financial aid. I just got into the school I wanted to go to, and it costs around 70,000 for the two years that you pay up front three different times. Even though my parents made together this year over 100k I have 5 other siblings so would I be able to get...

View more questions Search