Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prudence Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Cleaning bid need advise
    Good Evening, I am bidding on a 10,000 sq ft office builing with six restrooms, one kitchen and it has three floors. Mainly dusting vacuuming and cleaning entry glass windows and some offices on a weekly bases. My first bid was for $680 weekly, they feel it is too low an I do not want to loose my opportunity for this job. What should I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2008, 04:43 PM
    It surely does sound too low, my that is a good deal ! I would bid per floor. Re-bid and make it 50 per cent more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advise me! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to join a new company, please help me to write a letter express a please to join the company and would like have help of everybody in the company.

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

Can anyone advise ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a gay man that just turned 40. I became friends with a straight guy who is 25 years old but he doesn’t know about me being gay and never said anything to make me believe he suspects. We hit it off right from the start. The ideas, the taste, the hobbies, and the interests were all the same....

Need some advise [ 6 Answers ]

I have been very serious with my boyfriend for close to two years now. We have lived with one another for a year and half. The past 3 months he has seemed less interested romanticaly and phsyically with me. He has been working long hours and is under stress. I understand that can lower sex...

View more questions Search