Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyjoe47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2003, 10:56 PM
    Auto window tint
    How do I remove old damaged window tinting, strippers don't seem to work, I don't want to damage rear demister wiring on rear screen... tkank you... Billyjoe...
    blkbrd1116 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2004, 12:20 AM
    auto window tint
    First, do it in warm weather, it helps a lot. I'd start by gently peeling away what you can, then you can use hot soapy water with a very fine mesh (I think .001) steel wool. And scrub with that. It worked for me. If your confused at all, just call up a window tinting place and ask them how they do it, if they're an honest place, they'll tell you how.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Window shutters [ 4 Answers ]

How do I make shutters for my windows

Window repair [ 10 Answers ]

We have a large picture window in our living room with 2 plates of glass, yesterday when taking down the curtain poll, it fell and crashed into the window breaking out a hole in the inside glass, but it didn't go all the way through to the outside glass. How would one repair this, and would it be...

Window price [ 2 Answers ]

Is $90 dollars good for a basement window 32" by 19".

Black hair tint [ 1 Answers ]

Have dyed black hair, original colour dark brown and have VERY resistant grey.Use Clairol professional black with 10 vol. peroxide. For years the colour has been running out of my hair,staining my clothes with black streaks, all this happening even after 4 weeks of not colouring. So, figuring the...

Dos Command Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Friends, I have scheduled a batch file to start of in the night. I want to see the DOS window to remain open and not close after execution. I want this this to check the next morning if all the actions went OK. Is there any command that can keep the DOS screen open till I close. Thanks...

View more questions Search