Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutebeth Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Feb 26, 2009, 01:07 PM

People, please of course Rihanna bleaches, so does Lil Kim and Tyra. Beyonce doesn't bleach, she is very light skin, I saw pics of her sis when she fainted at the airport so obviously bad lighting and no air brush and the girl is very light. Rihanna was a brown skinned girl who became a pale skinned girl and lets face it she is more beautiful with her current skin tone than when she first came out. Am not hating on her but I think I will prefer if she just said she had no comments when asked about her skin tone than giving some crap lie about weather changes making her so pale, the girl leaves in freaking California, in the middle of summer she is still that pale. Her skin color is d hottest in d game right now in my opinion though, for someone who changed it of course. If not I think Rosario Dawson's skin is out of this world, followed by Thandie Newton, and yes I know they are mixed.

Feb 26, 2009, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by barry101 View Post
    JLo has naturally white skin, she does not lighten at all. If anything she probably uses a lot of bronzers.
    Yea, Jlo is naturally quite pale.
    toofrank Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Feb 26, 2009, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    disagree totally beyounce i am not sure cuse her mom is light but rihanna, and tyra yes they do bleach rehanna even admitted to it that her mom use to bleach her skin as a young girl growing up

little kim DEFINETLY BLEACHES
    Where did you read about Rihanna's mother bleaching her skin?

I've seen multiple pictures of Rihanna at the beach in the sun. Bleaching the skin + Sun = disaster skin.

A VERY recent photo of Rihanna on beach in Mexico
    http://i40.tinypic.com/w847l5.jpg

But she bleaches?
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Feb 27, 2009, 05:29 PM

Yes,she bleaches but goes to beach too.then when she returns she resumes bleaching.if you bleach it doesn't mean your life must end.
    Oh and I forgot to add that she probably uses a very good sunscreen to protect her skin from burning
    needtolighten Posts: 44, Reputation: -2

Mar 1, 2009, 07:17 AM
    Oh common... no african descent individual can be so light like Rihanna.. unless there is MIXED BLOOD.. and mussay the mIXed afros are simply gorgeous to look at.!

She is clearly bleaching and yes... there are many other expensive bleaching agents in hiding that we don't know of... I hear in Thailand there are shops where CELEBRITIES pick up some skin lightening tablets which they need to use for longevity of their lightened and glowing complexions..

There was some article I had read years ago but was anywa light for asian standards and happy with myself.. till I got some sun and realised how asians tan... str8 from high yellow to unbelievably Brown... only pink complexioned asians usually don't get so tanned..

Mar 1, 2009, 10:53 AM

I know, I find it so funny when people say rihanna is not bleaching, becos she is lighter than even halle berry that is mixed or beyonce that is half creole. Of course rihanna is bleaching.
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Mar 2, 2009, 02:46 PM

Finally some smart people around that rihanna can't fool.cutebeth if you go on YouTube,you'll be surprised at the number of people who actually think that's her natural color.how blind can they get.and you right,even mixed people aren't that light... lol

Mar 3, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Well gorgeous lady you are right.. mixed people have a similar colour maybe darker than rihaana at times but mixed textgure of skin is just SOMETHING ELSE

Every time I see a mixed afro around trussme the complexion is just great.. I haven't seen that even in a black with lighter forms of skin.

I guess the genes combo just works for their complexions..

Besides asian and white mix just look totally international white anyway... you can't figure the asian touch in many...
    exotic chinky Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 12:23 PM

You've got to be kidding me! When Rihanna came out I bull $hit you not she was my complexion maybe even a half a shade lighter

Now like someone stated she is LIGHTER than HALLE berry.. that is IMPOSSIBLE , you can even GOOGLE pics or go YouTube her first vid and you'll see the significant difference..

And I pose this question if you try to say she was just TANNED because she was in the islands.. then why does her tan NOW never get that dark? Someone posted a picture of her in mexico

Notice how she isn't even that DARK. She's still light , tan and all..

And don't give me that bull jive about her using a bronzer or whatever make up trick.. because why doesn't she use BRONZERS anymore?

She went from being darker then beyonce/ almost beyonces color.. to almost being as light as CASSIE

Mar 3, 2009, 01:14 PM
    Lol.. I agree with you exotic chinky she has lightened big time...

Your first statement was not clear.. it was almost as if your fighting to say rihanna didn't lighten she was naturally light..

Well trussme I have seen some relatively light africans.. but there is only that much to their real skin colors.. they are never as light as light asians.. leave alone whites..

But yes the mixed ones are fair... and hot...

RIHANNA is from NO ANGLE MIXED.. At least her features don't show it.. But yeah her colour has lightened big time...
    exotic chinky Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by needtolighten View Post
    lol.. i agree with you exotic chinky she has lightened big time...

your first statement was not clear.. it was almost as if your fighting to say rihanna didnt lighten she was naturally light..

well trussme i have seen some relatively light africans.. but there is only that much to their real skin colors.. they are never as light as light asians .. leave alone whites..

but yes the mixed ones are fair .... and hot...

RIHANNA is from NO ANGLE MIXED .. Atleast her features dont show it .. But yeah her colour has lightened big time ....

I am a light caramel my skin tone is very golden.. with a golden undertone as well, rihanna used to be just a shade or half shade lighter.. now she is way lighter , don't get me wrong she is a beautiful girl but lets just be honest about this for a second the chances of her just transforming into that color over night are slim to none people.

Rihanna bleaches, and she wears contacts.. but people refuse to believe this.. but it is the TRUTH

Mar 5, 2009, 01:32 PM
    I agree chinks...

By the way the pic without the makeup shows her nose as a very african featured one...

So her nose job is just a fib and use of brilliant makeup... but the skins lighter.. any day
    Duttynine Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2009, 07:45 AM

Rihanna's family is of Irish heritage... Yes they live in Barbados and were born there but she herself said that's why her and her family were so light...

She might bleach... I don't know her life so I'm not going to swear up and down that she does when I don't know for a fact...
    Sunshine_west Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 07:06 AM
    So, just to clarify, we do not know what these celebs are using.
    Pills, peels, scrubs/creams?
    Surprised something so popular can be kept such a secret.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 08:36 AM

Maybe she uses a combination of lightening agents
    Duttynine Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine_west View Post
    So, just to clarify, we do not know what these celebs are using.
    Pills, peels, scrubs/creams?
    Suprised something so popular can be kept such a secret.
    I know right... you would think the company would want people to know... I'd really like to know.
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2009, 11:32 AM
    Hey guys sorry haven't been on here for a while:) I found a new skin whitening pill that I've been taking since September from Japan it says that it stops the melanin from forming and speeds skin metabolism I bought a lot so I won't run out & this time I can actually sell it to you guys for you to try.. hq hasn't darken my skin I'm 18 I've been using it since I was 14.. even my nosy azz family members been asking my mom how come my skin is almost white. I think things just work different for people but I use my hq lotion with AHA soap (works wonders)if that helps if your skin tone is dark (like Gabriel union or kelly rowland) from my sisters experience (she was about Kelly Rowland) bleaching your skin AND THEN lightening works good with the pills. And of course she hasn't turned as light as me (from like Aaliyah/lauren londen to Cassie/tila tequila)but her skin is now a really nice brown/indian skin tone color:). If you guys still want pics just pm me your email and I will send you my before and after pic of how I look now: but you have to send yous to be fair) and don't use things that peel your skin.

Mar 27, 2009, 11:38 AM

Rihannas family has white in them have you seen the picture of her father? He has blue eyes and hese real light. A lot of west indian races do my mom is west indian:) but its kind of obvious that she does look at her photos from pon de replay to her now. Ps I HATE CHRIS BROWN!! Did anyone else hear about what that woman beater did?
    Sunshine_west Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Has anyone tried "Makari"? Or know anyone who has?
    Does it work? Etc

They have pills, scrubs, and all kinds of creams & soaps. Supposed to be all natural as well.

Mar 27, 2009, 03:13 PM
    A friend of mine used makari and she said she got burn blotches at the side of her face and beside her nose and that its WAY overpriced and only last like 2 weeks but I never tried it :S so maybe it might work I just wouldn't buy their products

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Skin whitening [ 1 Answers ]

Can fair and white products help one to have a fairer complextion, if so which ones

Does celebrity whitening pills work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new member and was wondering whether the acclaimed celebrity whitening pills work and if they do work, are they safe and 100% natural as proclaimed. I need something to lightening my colour. Thanks

View more questions Search