Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msgucci32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Foreclosure and renting
    Can my landlord evict me if she is in foreclosure and no longer owns the property
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

May 14, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Your landlord cannot break a lease and evict you. Once the foreclosure takes place, the lease is null and void, and the lender can evict you.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens after a foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my house is in foreclosure. My husband is ignoring the fact. He does not talk to the bank or anyone when they call. I am on medical leave from my job. I know we have a little equity. But as time goes on we won't have any. Plus the house needs a lot of work. I am an imotional wreck. Has...

Foreclosure [ 3 Answers ]

Colorado I was told by a financial adviser that they could not take your home The elderly people have owned their home for 55 years it is paid and now rental property that he is on the mortgage is in trouble do to may factors. I was told on this site they could put a lien on the house I have...

Renting a house that's in foreclosure. I want to buy [ 1 Answers ]

I have been renting a house in Orlando Fl. For 5 months and have found out the house is in foreclosure. I have just received today a motion for " summary final judgement". So I'm guessing the landlord is not going to try and save the property. My question is this. I would like to purchase the...

Foreclosure [ 10 Answers ]

Hi: I have an apartment in Miami and I can not make payments anymore, I refinanced it sometime ago to afford making the payments but I run out of money and I have no job or income of any kind. If the bank foreclosure the apartment are they going after me for money if they sell the apartment for...

Relocation and foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

I have to relocate for work out of state I have ahouse that will not sell. I can't pay the mortgage here and afford to pay rent in the new area. I am so afraid of renting. I'm out of state and what if they don't pay the rent? There is another name on the deed but not on the loan? Is that person...

View more questions Search