Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anilpillai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Financial analyst Interview
    Hi

I have two years work experience as market analyst ( analysing the financial statements). Now I am looking for a financial analyst job. Th e all interview I had attended, asking have you done financial modelling.

Would you please advice how I can expertize on financial modelling?

Sincerely
    Anilpillai
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2012, 06:43 PM
    You can volunteer your services in Financial Modelling for a non profit or service organization; you can intern supporting a department or unit in modelling; or, if you have job experience which is similar to Financial Modelling, you can highlight the work you did that was similar to try to get your foot in the door.
    tua022012 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 08:24 AM
    I agree with you. Your points of view make me thinking about something for my project.

I also find more materials that may be useful for you: Finance analyst interview questions

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Service desk analyst interview questions [ 2 Answers ]

Difference between active directory and domain controller

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

Financial Analyst [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I MBA Finance and willing to get job offers as Financial Analyst so I need some real time training of Financial Analyst. Warm Regards Syed Ali

View more questions Search