Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwill1956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Trying to open IE
    I'm trying to open IE , sometimes it doesn't open other times I have to click numerous times, any ideas
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 14, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Make sure you purge your cache.
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 14, 2008, 10:18 AM
    It could be due to a lot of browser helper objects . You would need to run hijackthis to be sure
    37337 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Is it IE 6 or 7?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th [ 5 Answers ]

Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal.. Thaks. Darryl123

My itunes won't open at all, does anybody know how to get it to open? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got my computer back after having new virus scanns on my computer downloaded.. and I have used itunes since then but last night when I logged out and logged back in this morning, when I click on itunes, all that happens is it has the mouse thing which looks like its loading for a couple...

Open neutrals and open grounds [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed new recepticals all around the house but I have one receptical in the master bedroom with an open neutral and two with open grounds per a grt-500 circuit tester. The two open grounds are still functional but the open neutral is not. I have checked all of the wires and they are...

How do I get him to open up? [ 1 Answers ]

To be bluntley honest let me start by saying I am a very insecure person, so much so that I don't even like going to stores by myself. Well my boyfriend and I have been together for two years and I am still having trouble feeling like he even likes me. He isn't very affectionate and when we go...

View more questions Search