Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbiedaniel81 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Youth football teams in glasgow
    Can anyone tell me if there are any good youth football teams in the Glasgow area. My nephews would like to go to one and I need to find out if there are any reputable ones out there.

Muchh apprecitated if anyone can get back to me on this.
    southside utd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by debbiedaniel81 View Post
    can anyone tell me if there are any good youth football teams in the Glasgow area. My nephews would like to go to one and i need to find out if there are any reputable ones out there.

muchh apprecitated if anyone can get back to me on this.
    Debbie I run a under 13s in the southside of glasgow, must be born 1996, under 13s, our club has teams from under 5s to under 16s, phone me on 0141 647 0875 bernie for more details,any night between 5pm -7pm
    RossAnderson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Where abouts is this team from

Really apprecitated me and my friends one of us play in defense and the other 2 of us are like brothers in attacking midfield

Contact me on my mobile 07840817900

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is anthony armstrong / glasgow painter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pastel called "smallholding shropshire" 14"x10" by the artist anthony armstrong (glasgow G3)and would love to hear anything about him

Finding Clues, yellow,blue,white,green,red teams [ 4 Answers ]

Movie in the 80's I loved to watch. It had teams of people all teens. They had to find clues to win and they found a clue at a mini golf course, an airport with HareKrishna's there and a hotel. The teams car matched the color of the teams. Please help?:confused:

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

Sports Teams [ 40 Answers ]

Just wondering what sports teams do people on here support? As u can tell by my name I support Man Utd and we better win 2 night lol

View more questions Search