Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HoNee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2006, 12:31 PM
    Law
    Hello, I'm HoNee and I got a question, hopefully someone can help. I'm kind of stuck in a rut, I was placed on unsupervised probation for 12 months after pleading guilty to a possession charge, I was to complete 32 hours of drug counseling and pay fines. Anyhow, I've paid the fines and am about to complete the classes, but I have to take a UA. So my question is: What can happen to me if I fail the UA? On my contract all that it said was that I can't deny a UA, would that be the same as failing it?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2006, 08:54 PM
    A stipulation of any probation is that you are not to consume illegal substances. If you have been given enough time to have a clean U/A and it comes up positive for an illegal substance, then your probation will be violated. That means you will do all or part of the suspended portions of the original sentence. Can you stay clean for a year? If not, tell your probation officer you have a serious drug problem and you need a higher level of treatment, ie: Intensive out patient. Or, just do the year in jail.:eek: In any case, good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search