Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    choko209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Rent Assistance
    Are there any organizations besides Job and Family Services that offers help with rent and other bills?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 14, 2008, 07:05 AM
    It would help to know the location of where you live in order to answer your question the best. Services for this sort of thing will vary from area to area. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rent increase on rent control in Jersey City, NJ [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the what the percentage of rental increase is for a rent control building in Jersey City? Also, can the landlord ask for additional deposit for the rental unit? Thanks... Jay

I need some assistance! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in Statistics and I'm having a hard time with this problem. I keep on trying it but I keep messing up somewhere. Could someone please help? A bank's loan officer rates applicants for credit. The ratings are normally distributed with mean of 200 and standard deviation of 50. If an...

Pay Mortgage in one state, pay rent in the state I work in. Can I deduct rent paid? [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to NY from California in late July of '07 to start a new job. My wife was originally going to move out with me, but has been unable to gain employement in NY. The new plan is for me to move back to CA in the next couple of months. We own a home in CA for which we pay a mortgage, and I pay...

Prepaid Rent and Unearned Rent [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between Prepaid rent & unearned rent? Is this the same. And if in the Trial balance the account name is Unearned rent, then can we put in the liabilities side as Prepaid rent?

In need of assistance [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this. I'm 25, married, and have a 5 year old little girl. Hard working (60+) hours a week and I can not seem to get ahead at all. I'm renting and am struggling to pay off old debt as well as current bills. I can't afford to pay off everything and survive. I have gotten local...

View more questions Search