Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aplusj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 10:48 AM
    I Need Introduction Letter For My New Business... can Someone Help Me Out Thanking In Advance
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 14, 2008, 04:19 AM
    Hello, aplusj!

I just moved your question that you had posted as a response/answer to someone else's question. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If a you want your question to be noticed, then it's best to be putting it on an entirely new thread by itself.

Also, at the bottom of this page, are links to questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them and see what the answers have been.

What kind of business is it that you are wanting to introduce, please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to develop an introduction letter to market my hotel to potential clients. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Business Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample business Introduction letter, if you have any? Ideally for OEMs product but all intro letters welcome Your help is gratefully appreciated! Many thanks

Business Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to the company and I need to send a letter to one of the members of the company's board. Not only I don't know the protocol, but English is my second language. Can anybody tell me is this draft is good or if I should add, delete or change anything? "My name is (My name) and I recently...

Introduction Letter for new business [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Could you please if you have any sample letter regarding introduction of new business for customer of domestics services and appliance also automotive services. I would be very thankful for it. Thanks, Azam

Business introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can any one help me with writing an introduction letter for my timber flooring business. I would like to send these out to builders to get work. Thank you bernna70

View more questions Search