Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    campstmbt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 05:09 PM
    I would like to know how to submit a bid for a exclusive large home, construction clean.
    I do not know how to write one to submit. I have an idea on the charge, but any points would help. Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 14, 2008, 02:19 AM
    Hello, campstmbt!

I just moved your question that was posted as a response/answer to someone else's question. Yours is a separate question. Separate questions not related to answering a related question on a thread, need to be posted on their own separate threads. Otherwise, the piggybacked question might never get noticed.

If you say that you have an idea as to what you might charge, it would help if you would clarify as to why you think that you have an idea for that. I mean, are you thinking by the hour, square feet, or some other way?

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home construction [ 3 Answers ]

I built a room 12 x 24 inside a steel building 40 x 60 I want to anchor it to the floor with a remington nail gun how far apart do I shoot between every stud or every other I also didn't use pressure treated wood for bottom plate to concrete is that a problem (to late now)didn't think

Construction Clean up [ 1 Answers ]

I have started a construction cleanup company and I want to know how do I estimate? Is it by the spuare feet or by the hour

Post Construction Clean Up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! Good Day to all of you!I just started doing my post construction clean up and as of now I do subcontracting from other company,and now I talk to one builder and he is asking me to give him my bid.Can anyone help me please.I am living here in Toronto,Canada.thanks and have a good day!

Guide for Home or Building Construction [ 5 Answers ]

Dear All: I need a complete guide or procedures for how to construc a building or house, i.e. from scratch till the end. By procedures I mean all the activities involved in it should be described in a synchronized manner. Please Help me.;)

New Home construction Fresh air [ 2 Answers ]

My son I sbuilding a new home and the contractor is not planning on installing a fresh air system. I am concerned about this since my son has allergies. Shouldn't a fresh air system be installed either in the HVAC or as a stand alone

View more questions Search