Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    introuble Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2006, 11:00 AM
    Reading my credit report
    :mad: I recently requested a copy of my credit report because I had paid off some chargeoffs and bad debt. I am trying to determine when these accounts will drop off my report. There are 2 different dates for last activity and last payment. What date should I go by? Also, 2 accounts only list a payment date, no activity date.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2006, 11:03 AM
    Actually, payment is considered "activity"... one of those catch-22s.

As for showing 2 different last activity dates, I'm not sure. What report are you looking at:
    TransUnion
    Equifax, or
    Experian?
    introuble Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2006, 11:06 AM
    Looking at Equifax

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit report [ 11 Answers ]

On my credit report I have a collection agency that reported first in 1999 Just when that was about to be removed from my credit report they (the collection agency)sold the account to another collection agency who re-reported it and now it will be 7 more years before it will be removed.it is the...

Credit report [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody now where to get a free credit report and score when you have no credit card to give them Thank you Demon

Credit report help [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania I was listed as an authorized user on a family member's credit card. This account has turned into a collection account and I found out that it has affected my credit report negatively. I want to get the fact straight before I decide whether I want to...

Judgment/Credit Report [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgment on my credit report for October of 2000. This judgment was satified within one month of getting it. The only credit agency that is still reporting it is Equifax the other 2 have deleted it completely from my report. This judgment was filed while I was part of a small corporation,...

Negative Remarks on credit report [ 4 Answers ]

I recently paid off and/or settled several credit card accounts that were in collections. There is a $0 balance reflected on my credit report but I am wondering if it's possible to have all of the negative remarks removed to improve my score. I've gone through the credit bureaus and submitted...

View more questions Search