Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leroywash1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2008, 11:08 PM
    How does outsourcing affect the pro forma income statement
    How does outsourcing affect the pro forma income statement?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 14, 2008, 08:53 PM
    A pro forma statement is just a projected or budgeted statement. Outsourcing will affect what is on that statement. But it's a pretty open-ended question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple-step income statement in good form and retained earnings statement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I would like someone to check to see if I did this correctly, if I did not then please help. Thanks The Problem is: The following pretax amounts pertain to River Corp. for the year ended December 31, 2008. Sales... $400,000 Operating Expenses... 84,000 Extraordinary gain... 30,000...

Income statement, owners equity statement and balance sheet [ 6 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

Prepare income statement and retained earning statement [ 1 Answers ]

The following information was taken from the 2004 financial statement of pharmecutical giant Merck and CO. All dollar amounts are in millions. Retained earnings, January 1, 2004 34,142.0 Materials and production expense 4,959.8 Marketing and administrative expense 7,346.3 Dividends 3,329.1...

What is the pro forma net income [ 6 Answers ]

Baker's Dozen has current sales of $1400 and a profit margin of 7 percent. The firm estimates that sales will increase by 8 percent next year and that all costs will vary in direct relationship to sales. What is the pro forma net income?

View more questions Search