Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    majicnaugl05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Sex offender
    I live in Ohio... My daughter is 18 and she met this guy who is 32 and it turns out he is a sexual offender... Is there an age limit or something I can do about it?? I heard that she has to be 21 is that only if he is on probation??
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 13, 2008, 08:26 PM
    She's an adult. She can make her own mistakes, I mean choices. What sort of sexual offender? There's really a vast difference of someone that molested or raped someone to someone that went streaking and got caught. Both are sexual offenses. Is/has he put her in harm? What is the reason for objection to this relationship?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 14, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by majicnaugl05
    I live in Ohio.... My daughter is 18 and she met this guy who is 32 and it turns out he is a sexual offender...Is there an age limit or something I can do about it??? I heard that she has to be 21 is that only if he is on probation???

What are the restrictions to his probation? Otherwise your daughter is an adult. I suppose you can always do the "not under my roof" thing (if she lives with you) but if Ohio has a public disclosure policy for sex offenders I would see what level and what the probation requirements are.

I would wonder why a 32 year old would be dating an 18 year old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex offender [ 5 Answers ]

My friend is a sex offender and he has a 10 year old son can he live with his son if he is considered a sex offender?

Sex offender just moved in! [ 5 Answers ]

I live in an area with a lot of neighbors. I have a 11 mth old. Several neighbors have children of all ages. A sex offender just moved in. His crime was to a female under the age of ten. Is the any thing we can do?:confused:

First-time offender shoplifting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 60 yr-old, unemployed caught shoplifting first time of S$46.00 valued. What will be the penalty in Singapore law?

Right of a sex offender and our children? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is in prision And I feel our children should not be put into the situation of traveling 3 hours to see there father. To top it off he is in there for a criminal sex act of a child. He is threating me that if I don't bring the kids to see him he will be taking the kids away from me. How...

Registered Sex offender [ 3 Answers ]

I just registered on this site today, although I have been reading posts on it for years, seems as though every time I type a question into Google the first link that pops up is this website and usually a guy named excon is answering. Years ago I got screwed by an ex fiancé, an over zealous DA,...

View more questions Search