Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Apr 16, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pcool232 View Post
    hey if you are looking to make African american friend around the world..where can I go my friend suggested african america friends
    What the hell?? :eek:
    penguin 1979 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 11:33 AM

For lalagirl, what are you using?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 05:20 PM

Who's lalal
    penguin 1979 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 01:34 AM

lalagirl had previously been on this forum and hse had some good ideas. Can you help me?
    Lightenup2009 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by realsweet View Post
    the 6% i got, like i said i dont want to advertise so if you want to know just send me an message or let me know and we can speak in private. Im a dark-skinned african american. not burnt. but i have a carribean/native american complexion I can't describe my complexion and compare it to a celeb because not alot of people have my complexion. my face has many different colors on it. very dark on my forehead and cheeks. when i was done with the 2oz cream for the face and neck were completely even from what i remember. The 6% that i used on my body lightened me really fast i saw a difference in a week. but i just started to use it again today so i have to start over and i look foward to the results. The 6% comes in 2oz and 4oz. i always order the 2oz because as u may imagine they are very expensive. As long as you dont over do the 2oz it prob last a month the 4oz maybe a little longer. I found out you can order there stuff over the phone..so if u are interested let me know. I also know of a skin spa in los angeles and the facial lightened me about 3 shades immediately. they have other locations in california and i think one in georgia. When you are ready...contact me
    Hey girl where can I get the hq cream and the spa that lightened u 3 shades - I'm a dark skin girl and want to be like beyonce help I would really appreciate it
    PinkMoscato Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 06:15 PM

Can someone PM me the source for HQ 6%.. Real Sweets space is maxed out.. THANK YOU!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkMoscato View Post
    Can someone PM me the source for HQ 6%.. ?Real Sweets space is maxed out .. THANK YOU!
    I know of 4% premixed, but any higher you can try making your own recipe with a higher percentage of Hq if you like.
    madepretty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 10:47 PM
    Hey PinkMoscato, did you ever get where to buy the hydroquinone 6%
    madepretty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkMoscato View Post
    Can someone PM me the source for HQ 6%.. ?Real Sweets space is maxed out .. THANK YOU!
    Did you ever get to find out where to purchase the hydroquinone 6%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help. African American With Bad Acne. Help [ 32 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am a african american female with the worse acne possible. I have no idea what to do about all of this in my face. I have tried just about everything on the market and I am feeling hopeless now. At present, I am using proactiv solutions to try to clear up my face, and that seems not...

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

African American given names [ 8 Answers ]

Not having grown up with African Americans (I'm in northern Canada), I'm curious as to the significance of the unique, interesting names of many African American girls and women. For example, on American Idol, there is Tinnik, Mandisa, and of course Fantasia from 2 years ago. Is this some sort of...

African-american musician [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a blind black musician who recorded probably during the 20s through 30s.The story is he was blinded by his mother possibly with lye,I think he was a blues singer who played a guitar.I tried goggle but I don't have a enough information. Thanks for any information...

African American History after the civil war [ 1 Answers ]

I got a couple of questions... ;D 1. What was presidential reconsturction? What policies concerning Freedmen are most associated with it? 2. What was congressional reconstruction? What are the greatest and/or enduring accomplishments of this era? 3. What were the black codes? 4. What...

View more questions Search