Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Annual salary weekly pay calculation
    I took over the HR department temporarily, and the way the weekly salary is calculated is differecnt from what I think it should be done. What is the proper procedure to calculate a bi-weekly salary from annual salary given?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Bi weekly salary means there is 26 checks issues during the year,
    So basically the sum of the 26 chekcs have to add up to the total.
    So if you basically divide the annual salary by 26 you should have what the bi weekly amount should be.
    honeywest6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 10:56 AM
    How much money will be deducted from pay check of $760 with one dependent on W4?
    Sues Lab Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    bi weekly salary means there is 26 checks issues during the year,
    So basicly the sum of the 26 chekcs have to add up to the total.
    So if you basicly divide the annual salary by 26 you should have what the bi weekly amount should be.
    BINGO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate Taxes deducted from my weekly salary? [ 8 Answers ]

I am an employee, married and have 2 sons 15&10 years old…my whole hour salary is $9, I live in New York I want to know exactly how I can calculate the taxes deducted from my salary including the new one….. with example please Regards….

How much will be taken out of my weekly salary? [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know the total of taxes that will be taken from my weekly salary. I live in NY, just got a new job where I'll be making $1,000 a week and I'm Married. Can anybody tell me what will be the amout I will be taking home?

Salary vs Hourly, punching a clock on salary. [ 2 Answers ]

My company put me on salary a few years back. I still have to work overtime and I still have to punch a time card, I just dont get paid for any overtime hours. Also I have not gotten the standard raise that I used to get anymore. I was wondering is this fair practice?

Annual return calculation [ 0 Answers ]

How do I link the annual return to get a 3 yr annual return in excel? For example 2006 - .7911 2005 - 10.6301 2004 - 12.8057 2003 - 1.7170

View more questions Search