Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 24, 2006, 03:05 AM
    Another one from Chery's daughter

Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a picshure of me taken at my last jobb.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check
    Attached Images

Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Feb 24, 2006, 04:50 AM
    Just spilled my coffee. :eek:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 24, 2006, 04:53 AM
    Gosh, I hope it was not too hot!
    Having my breakfast too.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2006, 05:03 AM
    HI,
    Spilled my coffe, too.. . it was hot!
    Hire her instantly!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 24, 2006, 06:28 AM
    Too bad I could not include the animated picture - it was beautiful, of a woman crying... but the story is touching. The pictures are at the end of this story.

Why Women Cry..
    A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.
    "I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
    Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
    "All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
    The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
    Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"
    God said:
    "When I made the woman she had to be special.
    I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,
    yet gentle enough to give comfort.
    I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
    I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
    I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
    I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
    I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.
    And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
    "You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
    The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."
    Attached Images

fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2006, 07:22 AM
    Very, very good, Chery.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2006, 09:40 PM
    Wow! I now feel really guilty for spilling MY coffee. Gee, thanks Chery.
    Jonegy Posts: 166, Reputation: 37

Mar 17, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Anybody else get the feeling that the photo was taken in Rio??

How depressing- I've got nearlly a year to wait to check it out

(wonder if she'll still be there :D )
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2006, 04:28 PM
    Taken where... what... ugh... no... I did'nt notice.:p
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2006, 05:50 AM
    ROFL! What a bunch we have here! :p
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2006, 07:52 AM
    LOLLL well I think the photograph has been edited. The girl's b**bs look fuzzy compared to the rest of her body. Thanks for sharing this though Chery, it's priceless! :p

Hope you're soon back with us, by the way!
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2006, 09:06 AM
    I thought the reason they look fuzzy was that when you look at them your heart rate speeds up to the point that your blood pressure puts excessive pressure on the optical nerve which makes everything look kind of fuzzy.:p
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Apr 11, 2006, 11:34 AM
    Hahaha.. that was great Chery girl! Totally got a kick out of that one.
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Apr 11, 2006, 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    I thought the reason they look fuzzy was that when you look at them your heart rate speeds up to the point that your blood pressure puts excessive pressure on the optical nerve which makes everything look kinda fuzzy.:p
    Magprob,
    Not inour case: Chava, bizygurl , and me.
    In any case, it's good I don't have to apply to a tieapist job, with my tieaping skills and the way my othe up-sets are doing!
    Millie
    :p
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2006, 08:25 AM
    It appears to me that there is no one, single, concrete answer for anything since anyone can interpret anything differently to the slightest degree. Slicing hairs, if you will. If of course, they are just here to argue! I find it mildly amusing while working in my office, to get away from my work for a moment and interact here. Then I remember that I am happy I work alone and do not have to deal with the public!:D
    This post is completely unrelated to anything other than the fact that it is secret encoded subversive instructions for taking over the world. I have taken complete control of your mind. Drop your remote control and follow me. No! You may not bring your game boy!!
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Apr 12, 2006, 08:54 AM
    Chery that really is priceless lol!! I'm with Orange the boobs look a little fake but still good...
    Jonegy Posts: 166, Reputation: 37

Apr 13, 2006, 02:18 AM
    I'd hate to dampen your appetites lads... but...

On closer inspection of the waist/thighs region methinks we could be studying a She-male here :rolleyes: :eek:
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2006, 08:35 AM
    Oh Jonegy, you just dropped a really big turd in the punch bowl! Yiiikkkkes!:eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Daughter [ 3 Answers ]

It has been over 10 years that my daughter has not spoke to me, or let me know where she was with 2 of my grandchildren. Then out of the blue she calls me, not to see how I am but to see if I can tell her how her son is doing that lives in this town that she has not had anything to do with in the...

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

Help my Daughter! [ 5 Answers ]

Excuse me, if my message does not correspond to rules of your conference. We live a small city in the Samara Region called Chapaevsk in Russia. Our daughter Lenochka is 14 years old. Since childhood she has been suffering from a very serious disease lymphostasys of lower extremities. Last year...

We over 40 should be dead! Another one of Chery's puns. [ 5 Answers ]

SMILE OF THE WEEK (contributions for this section are most welcome) =: Those Of Us Over 40 Should Be Dead := According to today's regulators and bureaucrats, those of us who were kids in the 40s, 50s and 60s probably should not have survived.

Help my Daughter! [ 1 Answers ]

Excuse me, if my message does not correspond to rules of your conference. We live a small city in the Samara Region called Chapaevsk in Russia. Our daughter Lenochka is 14 years old. Since childhood she has been suffering from a very serious disease lymphostasys of lower extremities. Last year...

View more questions Search