Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T_baby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Hands and feet
    Hi,

I have been using skin lightening products on and off for years, but I still haven't been able to get my hands and feet to blend with the rest of my body. Are there any products that Ican try.

T_baby
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Dr. Fred Summit lightening cream:) works wonders

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hands & Feet feel hot and itch at night [ 1 Answers ]

Lately, My hands and feet get red and itch in the evening and at night. Taking Benadryl seems to help but if I don't take it, it wakes me up in the middle of the night. Can't figure out what is causing it. It is a deep itch that seems to come from within, not from the skin. Any ideas or...

My hands [ 2 Answers ]

:) does anyone know what it means or wats wrong when my hands get really hot at times like my hands will be fine on day and like maybe a few days later they'll be really hot and my feet will do it sometimes to so does anyone knows what that means:)

Sore hands and Feet along with a rash [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a 27 year old female and have never had any serious injuries or sicknesses but I need help! My Symptoms are I have had a rash that has lasted over 2 weeks Flares up in different places all over my body Hands and feet are sore and fell hot with swelling also One of my toes...

Peeling hands and feet on a child [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 year old granddaughter's whole hand is peeling, the skin is white and just sloughing off, it is also doing the same thing between her toes. It looks like she has been in the pool for a week. Does anyone know what this is?

View more questions Search