Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkshyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 11:22 PM
    Update of SQL Server database content
    I have database in the web with SQL Server 7.0. Now how can I periodically update the content of the database by simply uploading text file containing the cumulative updates?

Can anyone help?
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

May 19, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Since the access is over the web you're not going to have access to BCP or DTS. I'm assuming that this is done for some kind of hosting arrangement. You might want to check with your ISP to see what types of tools they offer but your best bet is probably going to be for you to write a small program in whatever languages they give you access to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

Opening nav menu content in main content column [ 2 Answers ]

You will have to excuse me because I am quite new to CSS. I am trying to create a personal website using style sheets - with a basic two column layout with a header and footer. I have created the elements of the front page and have the navigatin bar on the left (Home, About me, etc) but I am unsure...

Using web forms to update a database [ 2 Answers ]

Good Day All; Let me say right from the start I am somewhat new at this. At my place of work I am trying to convince the "higher_ups_" that using web forms and web reports is the way to go. It seems the only way I will be able to do this, is to develop an application @ home and show how it...

ASP Form for update database in Sqlserver2000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello About how can I make update in database that was based in SQL server2000 Details: I made web pages in ASP, and I want to make update in database from the ASP Page I made the code but it gave me a message that "operation is not allowed when the object is closed" Bellow you can see the...

View more questions Search