Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confoundedj Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 10:51 PM
    Hair loss due to head trauma, will it come back?
    I was in a MVA a little over two months ago where I hit the left side of my head and received a 2.5' laceration.

Just recently I noticed a bald spot where the laceration is, but also another one nearby in the area where I hit my head.

Is it normal to have hairloss in an area where there was no laceration? Can I expect my hair to grow back??

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Hair loss due to hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

Can certains types of hair color cause cause hair loss? A cheaper hair color? >Moved from Forum Help<

Hair Dye Trauma-Hair turned way too dark [ 5 Answers ]

I naturally have darkish brown hair that gets lighter in the summer, then I got highlights, and one time bleach was used. I decided I didn't want so much maintenance, so I decided to dye it back to my natural color. However, the color now is SO dark, and I hate it! I bought a clarifying shampoo and...

Hair Dye Trauma! [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya. Please can somebody help me with my hair! I dyed my hair a couple days ago with a darkish brown hair dye but it unfortunately turned out black.:eek: Black looked awful on me so two days later I decided to buy a lightening kit and dye it a lighter brown. After sticking the lightener on my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.