Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lavia Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Computer can't open
    I used that computer for along time, and I go my trip for a week, that time my friend is using my computer, when I come back I can't open that computer, My friend is also missing the password that he give, I don't want to lose data, and I can't open my computer, and I don't know how to do it? I don't know my account is administrator or not?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

May 13, 2008, 05:25 AM
    Please contact the vendor of your PC. As a matter of rule, we do not bypass passwords.

May 13, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf
    Please contact the vendor of your PC. As a matter of rule, we do not bypass passwords.

Yes, thanks for your answer. I 'm not a technician, yes, I know there may have rule .
    I'm just want to open, without any missing of data. Let me know, if there is something to delete that password, but I 've heard that administrator can be repair it, Right?
    I'm sorry if my words are not correct.
    Yes. Now I 'm trying not to cost service charges.. I know, it's my fault..
    clm9944 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 10:51 AM
    The owner of the computer is automatically the administrator. As you boot up read down at the bottom on how to enter setup.. mine is delete, in there you can get rid of the password.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

May 13, 2008, 03:10 PM
    CLM, Most current operating systems use "F8" to get into safe mode. However, "F2" will take you to the system level. The problem is that in order to delete the existing Password or change it, you must know the current password.
    37337 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2008, 12:24 PM
    If you're using Windows XP and are at the user screen with the user icons, you could always Press CTRL+ALT+DEL twice. This will take you to a screen where you can type a user name. Try Administrator with no password. This might get you in.

Jul 20, 2008, 06:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 37337
    If you're using Windows XP and are at the user screen with the user icons, you could always Press CTRL+ALT+DEL twice. This will take you to a screen where you can type a user name. Try Administrator with no password. This might get you in.

Ths.. for all
    Now , I can go into it.
    I've delete it n I gave new password..
    Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In my computer I can open websites flash is not working ? [ 1 Answers ]

In my computer internet websites activeX & flash not working I am using windows XP & Internet explorer 7. I can try so many times then I uninstall try to re-install. In the control panel add or remove programs Adobe flash has not installing there is into mark symbol in Adobe flash player & adobe...

Open LAN Computer Through HTML [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There, I always put \\10.0.0.2 in RUN to open a PC in our LAN network. This method opens the above IP in explorer showing shared contents. I want to open the above IP through a link in HTML Page. It should open in explorer too. WHY? Actually most user of our network don't know which...

Computer restarts by itself and does not open deskstop [ 5 Answers ]

I have a desktop computer and have Windows XP professional. When I start my computer it starts OK and as soon as it goes to window opening page and it seems like it is processing but after a while it reboots again, without getting the Desktop window. It happens again and again. I do not know,...

I can't open 'Internet Explorer', 'My Computer' or 'My Folders' [ 2 Answers ]

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 8:28:39 PM, on 6/6/2006 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) Running processes: D:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe D:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe D:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe...

View more questions Search