Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karen08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Acupuncture for infertility
    Hi! I just recently started acupuncture (for about a month) since I started undergoing fertility treatments. How many times should I go? I've been going once every week but I don't know if I should continue with this frequency. I have been going to a doctor that doesn't specialize in infertility but stress. So, I'm looking for first hand knowledge. If you have any more advice on acupuncture for infertility, please let me know. Thanks!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 08:55 PM
    Why accupuncture?

Sorry but I'd be looking at the billings method and nutrition and type and frequency of sex before you bother with acupuncture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a martial arts movie where they used acupuncture to kill. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I remember of this martial arts movie where the main character was a white american guy. The orientals in the movie used to kill using acupuncture needles. I think it's from the 70's or 80's, but can't remember the name of the movie nor the actors name for searching in imdb. Thanks ...

Endometrial Polyps and Acupuncture [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... I Have Been Diagnosed With An Endometrial Uterine Polyp After Having An Ultrasound. My Ob/gyn Is Asking Me To Go In For A D&c And A Hysteroscopy , As Outpatient Surgery Under A Light Anethesia. She Would Like Me To Do It Sometime Soon... I Am Now Also Considering Acupuncture, And...

Acupuncture [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone tried accupuncture for infertility? Was it helpful?

Infertility after gonorrhea? [ 1 Answers ]

In May I found out I had gonorrhea :( I got treated and they said everything was fine. I did have a papsmear then. Wouldn't they have seen if it had been long enough to build up scar tissue and cause infertility? I'm just worried because I got pregnant at the end of July and had a miscarrage Sept....

Simple proposal of an acupuncture clinic [ 1 Answers ]

I want to open an acupuncture clinic. How do I write an simple proposal of the clinic?

View more questions Search