Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ennoh Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2003, 03:30 AM
    Admiral Nomura Kichisaburo
    Could someone please tell me what ever became of Admiral Nomura Kichisaburo after the bombing of Pearl Harbour? When did he die?
    mhwriter Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2003, 05:25 PM
    Admiral Nomura Kichisaburo
    Dear Ennoh,
    Admiral Nomura Kichisaburo (1877-1964) was a Japanese admiral and diplomat. He was a graduate of the Japanese Naval Academy, commanded troops at Shanghai in 1932, was made a full admiral in 1933, and resigned from active service in 1937. He was (1939) foreign minister before being appointed (1940) ambassador to the United States. He and special envoy Kurusu, were carrying out negotiations in Washington, D. C. when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. After World War II, he continued to deny that he knew beforehand of the attack. Please rate my response and May God Bless-Major Robert A. Lynn, USMCR :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Admiral - washer will not spin, pump out or agitate. [ 4 Answers ]

I have an Admiral 2 speed washing machine that I purchased 10 years ago from Montgomery Wards, which is out of business now. The washer will not spin, pump out or agitate. When I turn the know to spin I hear a low buzzing as it try’s to spin, then a click like an overload breaker popped. After...

View more questions Search