Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valle1219 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Finding an easy way to get grants.
    What is the easiest way to get a grant without going through so much hassel?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 17, 2008, 12:53 AM
    What sort of grant are you trying to obtain?
    Vision Expert

May 17, 2008, 12:53 AM
    This site came up at the bottom of your question. It's worth taking a peak at.

:: Free Government Grants Kit ::
    jenny lynn Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 17, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Dear Valle1219,

Don't bother with the referral to the govtgrantskit... it is a scam and listed among my scholarship scam sites.

You have a few options...
    1) Get as much help from your college financial aid office.
    2) Try to search on the Internet yourself (you will most likely waste a lot of time sifting through Spam...
    3) Or you can pay a small fee to a consultant who can provide you with a comprehensive list of legitimate scholarships that fit you and your situation.

Best Wishes.

If this was helpful. Please leave it a RATE! Thank you!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 17, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by valle1219
    Hello:

Yeah, I hate to work for free money too. Really! What do they expect?? I mean, they should KNOW I need it, right?? Why should I bother to tell them?? Who do they think they are, wanting to know about me?? Just gimme the money, that's all!!

excon
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by valle1219
    There is no easiest way to get a grant. And the best way to grant free information through government grant site and check what kind of grants is applicable to you.
    Vision Expert

May 31, 2008, 06:39 PM
    Dear lord, I got a reddie from a newb for a QUESTION, and it was a rude one. How is my QUESTION factually incorrect, and why would it make one wonder if I was on drugs. Looks like someone is going around the site giving reddies to IRK people off.
    Vision Expert

May 31, 2008, 07:50 PM
    LOL, excon, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

I can't get Over my ex, although it seems so easy for him. [ 14 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, well I was in a relationship for about three years, he was my high school sweetheart... the first 5 months he cheated on me and had sex with two girls.. he told me.. and I broke up with him but he kept telling me that he will change, that it was a mistake.. and I took him...

How can it be so easy for her? [ 19 Answers ]

A month ago I couldve sworn she was head over heals for me.. 2 weeks ago when she wanted a break it was a shock to me.. and now one week ago that she's simply left me her friends tell me how she's going to ibiza in a couple of weeks and she's having the time of her life.. and that she told them...

Here is any easy one (maybe) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I have and old rust bucket 91 gmc sonoma 4x4 that I use on rainy days. It ran just fine the last time I used it. Then I went about a week without starting it ,so I decide to drive it to work but nothing. I mean when I turn the key no click nothing. I charged the battery as it appeared to be...

How to let him down easy [ 11 Answers ]

I haven't been with this guy long however, he was a virgin until he met me. He's 21 but has never had a girl friend and it kills me that I have to do this to him. We were acquantinces before this but I don't know if we'll be friends after this. The reason I want to leave him is because he smothers...

View more questions Search