Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomspanishgu Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 01:38 AM
    So my best friend is becoming whore.
    Well, OK, She is pretty much my best friend, We went out before and have had sex before, but when our relationship ended, we became really good friends still, Well anyway, she came up with the idea of becoming a kind of more then friends situation for a bit, it went well for awhile and then went sour after awhile when some old feelings started stirring up, well time passes and she went in and out of another relationship kind of fast and when that ended, she just went and screwed the first guy she saw. And is currently making plans for more guys on her "schedule". I'm kind of disturbed by this whole situation and how its gone lately, but I'm not really sure what to do about it
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 12, 2008, 04:07 AM
    I would suggest you stay out of it if she is going to be promiscuous.
    randomspanishgu Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 08:50 AM
    You really think I shouldn't do anything?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2008, 09:00 AM
    There is nothing you can do, you can tell them you disapprove and that this is not proper behavior, but in the end we can not control anyone and make them do anything
    toriREID Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2011, 01:05 PM
    Comment on randomspanishgu's post
    You need to tell her what she is doing is NOT right, ask her if she wants a baby with some guy she saw in a coffee shop. Please don't let it alone. I'm asking you as a girl that has to deal with knowing she was not wanted when her mother got pregnant. Its an awful thing for a child to go through. Ask her why she wants to ruin an inoccent child's life. Please do not listen to these idiots telling you to dissmiss it. Be a good person and help her.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2011, 09:44 PM

Tell her your concerns but avoid telling her you think she's acting like a whore, of course. Ask her what's going on with her that would lead to such a big change in her. Tell her the real concerns you have - her health, her safety if she goes home with the wrong guy, how this will impact her self-esteem down the line, getting her feelings hurt, leading someone else on and hurting their feelings and so on...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 02:33 AM

This thread has been inactive for three years.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 04:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    This thread has been inactive for three years.
    Yes, I know, and I still got a really dumb reddie on it the other day from a person who didn't like my reply on another thread of hers. Go figure.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 06:43 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    I'll balance that reddie for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My friend thinks I'm a "whore". [ 13 Answers ]

I recently had a sleepover with my friend, we were playing "truth or dare" so she asked me the furthest I went, I said feeling up, and hickies and stuff, my friend though is a bit "prudish" so after I told her this she got really wide eyed and now jokes about me being a slut. At first it was like...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

My brother is dating a whore.now might b a daddy [ 6 Answers ]

My brother started to date this girl she has 2 kids.. wich is fine . But then she wanted to get back with her "baby daddy" to keep the family together. Fine can respect that. Then she screws this guy and my brothers shower leaves evidence behind.. he still talks to her now she says she pregnant.. n...

Being called a "slut or a whore" [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Why is it that if a girl sleeps with a couple guys, she is labeled a whore or a slut but if a guy does it, he is "The Man"? :mad: I hate people!!

View more questions Search