Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pestoonak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 09:34 PM
    I want to know what should I do?is he ignoring me?
    I went to date with a guy, every thige was perfect after dinner he said time goes fast and the time was short! Then when he was dropping me off he said keep in touch okay?
    Then I text him it was a lovelly night thanks. Then he respond any time.
    But after 2 days I text him, he hasn't respond after a day I called him and left him a massage that I just wanted to know how are you doing please call me...
    But he hasn't respond. Please advise me is he ignoring me? So why he said keep in touch.
    Please let me know what should I do?
    sweet jane Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

May 11, 2008, 09:38 PM
    It was only one date... perhaps he was being polite. It sounds that way. Usually if a guy is genuinely interested, he will be the one to keep in touch. A guy who is interested will not leave you wondering if he will call... he would have called already. Forget about him... there are plenty of others out there. Good luck!
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

May 13, 2008, 08:17 AM
    I think you've done enough... you've text him and called him the rest is up to him. I feel that he is ignoring you and you should continue to go on dates with other guys (he probably was on a date when you called and left a message). He probably wasn't interested in you so he was being nice when he said keep in touch.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 13, 2008, 01:01 PM
    Make sure you have more than one guy you're having first dates with. Focusing solely and possibly obsessively on one guy might be the reason you never get anywhere with him. Maybe.

Anyway, what I want to know is how you texted him a massage. I want one of those.
    pestoonak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 03:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire
    Make sure you have more than one guy you're having first dates with. Focusing solely and possibly obsessively on one guy might be the reason you never get anywhere with him. Maybe.

Anyway, what I want to know is how you texted him a massage. I want one of those.

The last one I texted was: Hi, I just wanted to know how are you doing?
    After 2 days he responded to me: I was out of town for the weekends and just got your massages, I'll call you later Take care.
    He hasn't call me yet
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

May 16, 2008, 05:54 PM
    You need more patience! You've got all the signs to me that you have already fallen for this guy! Whether he likes you more or less after that first date, it is his decision!
    As JB has said, make sure there is more than one guy that you have a first date. It takes time to find the one and don't hurt yourself by falling so fast okay?
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Jun 16, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pestoonak
    I went to date with a guy, every thige was perfect after dinner he said time goes fast and the time was short! then when he was dropping me off he said keep in touch okay?
    then I text him it was a lovelly night thanks. then he respond any time.
    but after 2 days i text him, he hasn't respond after a day i called him and left him a massage that i just wanted to know how r you doing please call me...
    but he hasn't respond. please advise me is he ignoring me? so why he said keep in touch.
    please let me know what should i do?
    He is ignoring you because you were the one to call and text him. He said keep in touch to nicely let you know that he had a good time but probably doesn't see it going further. You should ALWAYS let the man chase you and contact you. You screwed it up yourself by contacting him upfront. Learn from this date and whatever you do let it be in the mans hands to call you no matter how much you want to give it.
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jun 16, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Don't let curiosoty about his motive turn you into a stalker, I don't mean that in a cruel way honestly, I speak from experience, my need to know and understand has made me come across as crazy a few times and it makes life a bit uncomfortable for awhile, just forget him
    kimdeelee Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pestoonak
    I went to date with a guy, every thige was perfect after dinner he said time goes fast and the time was short! then when he was dropping me off he said keep in touch okay?
    then I text him it was a lovelly night thanks. then he respond any time.
    but after 2 days i text him, he hasn't respond after a day i called him and left him a massage that i just wanted to know how r you doing please call me...
    but he hasn't respond. please advise me is he ignoring me? so why he said keep in touch.
    please let me know what should i do?
    In all honesty he probably doesn't like u like that since u texted him and then called and left a verbal message I wouldn't do anything else if he doesn't return your call oh well just take it for what it was a free night out on the town.. u will meet someone else

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he ignoring me? [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please help me. My boyfriend of 4 years has started to ignore me over the last few weeks. He doesn't ring me or see me, ignores my calls and I honestly have no idea what I have done for his to act like this. Is he not interested anymore? I know he is not cheating I don't think he...

Why is she ignoring me? [ 16 Answers ]

I met a girl about 2 months ago and we have been seeing each other for about 6 weeks. Things where going really well and we where intimate together etc. She was very affectionate with me and also talked about going to live overseas together etc. I was trying to take it slowly by not talking...

Ignoring me. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 years now and they have been great. We makeout.. Hold hands Kiss talk on the phone. "Normal stuff" I've been recently injured greatly on my head. I was out of school for a month and when I came back he barely talks to me. When I say hi he wont talk to...

Is he ignoring me? [ 15 Answers ]

A few months back I started seeing someone occasionally. This person sent me many emails suggesting to have a "fling". But the condition was that this person not "hate" me once we were done and that we remain the friends we were. The person agreed. Now that it's over, this person seems to be...

Ignoring me. [ 10 Answers ]

For the past couple of days, my ex-girlfriend has been ignoring me. She doesn't want to talk to me during school at all. She just instant messages me and asks me for help for homework.. I say hi or ask her questions, but she won't answer at all when I get a chance to see her. We left off on...

View more questions Search