Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

May 11, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Bad rumors
    there is a rumor going around that i'm a lesbian. I have nothing against that, but it's NOT TRUE! but EVERYone believes it, and now i'm scared that i'll never be able to have a boyfriend. what do i do??
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 11:46 PM
    I wouldn't worry about it. Flirt with the boys, eventually people will otice that you flirt with boys insteadof date girls and forget all about it. They more you try to deny it the more people will believe it.
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

May 13, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Maybe you'll find a guy that doesn't care about the rumors, or you'll find a guy who wants to date a lesbian.
    moniquex0ox Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2008, 02:49 PM
    The people that said that they are probably jealous that you get more boys then them I had a rumor about me saying I'm pregnant I went up to the girll . & believe me a lot of boys like that so don't worry about boy not wanting to date you or w.e.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 13, 2008, 03:01 PM
    High school is so petty, people try to bring other people down just to make themselves feel better.. high school is hard because when gossip gets started it goes EVERYWHERE! I suggest you don't continue the gossip by freaking out and getting upset.. if you act like you could care less, and yes you can deny it, but don't freak out every time you hear someone talking about it, it will lose it's luster, people will stop talking about it because they aren't getting reactions from it, and after a little while it will be old news.. you don't have to prove anything to anyone, and just know that once you're done with high school you don't have to worry about that petty crap anymore.. I hated high school, and I'm so glad I'm out.. just go on doing what you normally do

Don't worry about boys, if they don't want to date you because they believe a stupid rumor, then they're not worth dating anyway..

And by the way, when you get out of high school boys are so much more mature.. you don't need these boys now anyway..
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 13, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Don't worry about it. There was the same rumor about my wife when she was single.

The idiot boys who believe it might even be interested in you for the novelty. The people with a clue will see through it and date you for you.

Honestly... deep breath in and out.

If you are interested in a guy, show some attention. If he is worth anything, hell follow your lead.

There's nothing sexier than a confidant woman... so screw the morons who trash others to build themselves up.

And nothing pi$$es off your enemies more than them seeing you not give a crap, even if you do.

So... live your life like normal.. and if you like a guy, your actions will show through.

HS BS is so stupid. And it all means NOTHING in the long run... that's the sad part. All the drama is just BS.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2008, 04:32 PM
    And heck you may have guys lined up to want to "cure you, don't worry there will be rumors of all types over time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nasty Rumors [ 20 Answers ]

Hello: The internet smear campaign against Barak Obama is going strong. Some of you here have been participants. He may not win. But, if he doesn't, it's not going to be because I didn't set the record straight. Yup, that's me. Your old record straightener outer. We are asked to...

Bring on the rumors about the ex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, This is just a long rant of the thoughts swirling around in my head based on some things I’ve heard about my ex and his new girlfriend. Sunday night I went to visit a friend of mine at work and when I got there another one of my friends that I haven’t talked to in a while also happened...

Teachers spreading rumors about students [ 11 Answers ]

Is it against the law for teachers to spread rumors all over the school about a student if they have no proof in the matter?

My ex's best friend is spreading rumors about me [ 9 Answers ]

I live in a group home where you aren't allowed to date anyone else in the group home. Back in August, when school started, I started dating one of the other clients anyway. We went really strong and steady until he broke up with me because we got in a fight over religion. He is Wiccan and I'm...

Bad Rumors [ 3 Answers ]

What if I heard a rumor about my bgf/crush and I know its not true. Its REALLY bad. But there is this teeny part of me that is confused about it. I don't even sleep at night because of this... ik its ridiculous, but its bothering me. IDk what to do!

View more questions Search