Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockodile08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Looking for name of Country song?
    Hi, am new on the web.
    My interest is about this song, which my husband loves so much. But, we don't know the name. This is a country music song>

Song story:

"this song is about this guy driving on the road, he sees a car on the side and a woman is trying to change tire or having car problems. He stops and helps her with the car problem, when done the lady offers him some money as a thank you!. He leaves and she goes to a restaurant and the waitress is a pregnant lady and she gives a big tip $100.00, and when the waitress goes home to tell her husband how the lady gave her a big tip, her husband is the same gentleman that helped the lady on the road."

If any body is out there and have heard this song before or seen the video, please let me know. I really looking this song to make it special for my husband.
    sweet jane Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

May 11, 2008, 05:27 PM
    The Chain of Love by Clay Walker
    rockodile08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Thank you very much!
    djwriter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Chain of Love - Clay Walker

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A country song [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a song on the radio. It's COUNTRY. I don't know who sings it or the title but it talks about how her boyfriend left her and the man singing talks about how she is probably tired of loving but if she wants to "lay her love" on him. Please help me and let me know if you know what this song...

Finding the Correct Song Name for this Country Song [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a country song today I would like to download for my wife. The artist is a male. The song is about if the artist had to do his whole life over again he would fall in love with the same partner again. Please help!

Song Name:This song could be Rock or Country, it's about a town [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone could help me answer this question I would greatly appreciate it. I can not remember the lyrics. It was about a town that was called misery, despair or something to that effect. The song said something to this effect... If there was a town named after me it would be called... I would...

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

Old country song [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find who sings an old country song, I think it's a female artist, its either,, in my wilder days or just wilder days, please let me know, thank you

View more questions Search