Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusedsoul89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Am I bi-sexual?
    I am 18 years old and I think I might be bi-sexual? I'm not sure if am or not but I been getting strong sexual emotions towards a girl that I have know for awhile but she isn't the first girl I've had strong emotions for but I'm also very attracted to guy's... I am if right now... I need advice..

"Please help me"

:confused: miss. Confused:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2008, 06:11 PM
    We can not tell what you feel and how those feelings are. If you wish to have sex with both men and women, then you are, if you just have emotional connections of friendship with one or the other, then you are not.
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2008, 04:24 PM
    ^Agreed.
    compuvac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 09:02 PM
    I will say talk to a therapist, he or she will help you channel those feelings that you are having.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Hi confused...

Sometimes our feelings can be mis-interpreted... it may be because we've been a bit down and a friend has been very supportive or we don't have a boyfriend to lean on... so we sometimes see that person in a different light... for all the wrong reasons.

It could just be a fantasy thing... everyone has fantasies about all kinds of things... whether you live out your fantasie, is obviously your choice.

However hormones could also be playing their part as you are still very young, and finding your way in life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

I think I'm bi-sexual. [ 27 Answers ]

All my m8s no I am and they got no probz but I don't know... in some ways I fell I am and in others I don't feel like it :( can anyone help me on this..?

Sexual dreams [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend keeps having naughty sexual dreams about me, is this normal? Do it show anything?

Sexual abuse [ 16 Answers ]

I have a friend who recently told me that she is being sexually abused at home. She said her dad has been sexually abusing her since she was a little kid. She won't let me go to the cops about it, and she says if I do she will deny it on the stand if it goes to court. I don't know what to do. She...

About sexual [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of heterosexual and bisexual

View more questions Search