Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    free_money Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Guys that I do things with at parties never approach me afterwards?
    When I go to parties, I get drunk and usually end up doing things with someone (blow jobs, fingering, making out, etc. etc.). But after the party, the guys that I had done things with don't talk to me. I mean, they don't IGNORE me, but they just never approach me afterwards. What does this mean? Is there something wrong with me?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Then stop getting drunk.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Let me spell it out for you. They see you as easy, that is why they don't approach you, they know that you will allow anyone to do as they choose . Most guys do not want that or girls for that matter.
    Your problem is that you behave like this when you are drunk... so stop getting drunk.
    You are doing yourself harm in many ways.
    1. by gaining a bad rep.
    2. damaging your young developing organs with drinking.
    3. taking the chances on getting a std.
    4. taking a chance on being raped, gang raped etc...

Stop drinking, you can't handle it plus it is illegal and you and the people supplying it could end up in jail.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Yes, the problem is you, guys that do this with you at a party are merely getting their pleasure at your expense but would never want to have a seroius relationship with someone they would basically view as a tramp,

At this point with having such a rep, it is going to take time to recover so that guys worth having would want to go out with you,
    Well go out more than once to score and then find a nice girl to seroiusly date.

So the issue is going out and drinking, read 3/4 of the problem posts here, they all start with, "we were just out drinking and"
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Sorry-it's reality-guys will know that if you're easy for them, you are easy for others as well-stop boozing, and take some time out by yourself and make those boys "work" for it, stop giving it away..
    easyluckyhard Posts: 5, Reputation: -2

May 15, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Well most drunk chicks I've ever seen go in a different room and do some "stuff"and then come out and start flirtin with someone else and completely leaves the other guy in the dust that's why he may be ignoring you
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

May 16, 2008, 03:41 AM
    Can you say.
    SLUT?

&&& + why the would you do that stuff, you sound like my friend.
    And its retarded. Like seriously.

I agreee with everyone else.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Guys don't like easy girls that go around and bj everyone,don't you know that isn't right or maybe you should ask your parents and see what they think. People talk and soon it will get back to them so I think your question was immature your opening line answered the question that followed.
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

May 19, 2008, 05:02 PM
    As well as the above... there are a lot of guys who once they get what they want from you they have no need for you. Guys know who the "easy" girls are. They aren't stupid. So, they will take their turn with you and then be done with you. They have no need for you after because they have no respect for you and that's because you seem to have no respect for yourself.
    ryanquak1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by free_money
    When I go to parties, I get drunk and usually end up doing things with someone (blow jobs, fingering, making out, etc. etc.). But after the party, the guys that I had done things with don't talk to me. I mean, they don't IGNORE me, but they just never approach me afterwards. What does this mean? Is there something wrong with me?
    Hey, this is coming from an actual guy. There is nothing wrong with you at all. Just 90 percent of us guys are s. The 90 percent get the girls drunk do stuff with them then never talk to them. Or never want a relationship. At parties the chances are a guy NEVER wants a relationship. They just want to or do stuff. This is how girls get bad reps. It is better to either resist or not go to parties. In less you do not care about your rep. It is not you, it's the wrong head thinking for us guys. Wow I can not believe I just told you this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

"Things I have done to show my boy friend/husband I love him" Do this for the guys? [ 1 Answers ]

Lots of guys writing who are in a fog and confusion about his relationship with his girl friend/wife. How about you girls/wives sharing what you have done to show your love for your guy.

What sorts of things do guys like? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey to all you guys out there!! I was just wondering what you look for in a girl? And also do you like a girl that would do anything for you like buy you stuff, take you places just a girl that would do anything for you? And do you like girls that like to be sweet and nicew and love cuddles....

The things guys say [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with someone for almost 2 years. He's the guy I see myself forever with. Like everyone who walks this planet we are not all perfect however in my eyes he's almost perfect. But, there is this insecurity about me that sometimes gets the best of me. Every man has to say something about...

View more questions Search