Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rprsmithey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Flat Coax Cable
    Do they make a FLat RG6 Cable?
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

May 26, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Hmm... not that I know of. I think that would defeat the whole shielding feature of RG6 cable, but I could be wrong. I know that the old UHF wires used to be flat, but that's definitely not RG6.

Ask your local Radioshack... they might have a "slim" style wire or something along those lines.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 26, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Can I ask what you are trying to do?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 05:24 AM

Old, but good question, yes:
    Eagle Aspen Flat RG6 Coaxial Cable

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD/VCR Combo without Coax input? [ 4 Answers ]

My old VCR died. I'm in the market for a DVD/VCR Combo. Both salesmen I talked to today said that regular DVD/VCR Combo units are no longer made with Coax input, and that the only way I can use the VCR to tape is if I have Digital Cable with a cable box or satellite TV. When I asked if they had...

Wall mount for cable, how do I prepare for cable line? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to move my T.V. across the room, I have a wall mount with the wire there. What do I do to the wire that is not cable prepared to look like the one that is now being used? I need step by step instructions. If anyone can help me please!! :confused: Signed single mom trying to save a few...

How do I connect Toshiba VCR/DVD, Directv and TV (coax cable only) [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone assist me with connecting vcr/dvd combo, directv and TV? I have tried everything and I have had no success. The television has a coax cable. I tried connecting the vcr/dvd through the satellite and receive no sound or picture. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!

View more questions Search