Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    want_to_know Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 07:27 PM
    I think what is happening is the product makes you appear lighter but what it actually does is clear and even out the skin by sheding layers of your epidermis and I think that when you notice the changes if you keep using it over a long period I think the epidermis is become thin like the epidemis on the eyelid so veins can become visible. I think that's why in previous posts people said some places where tender when touch because the epidermis is to thin. Epidermis is thinner the inside of are were vein is the back of legs, eyelids, etc.. You can just look an tell on your body what's then prior to using the product. I think the veiny look will go away when the epidermis grows back. Most people normal shed some epidermis on the face every two weeks (light peeling) Maybe you should continue on the sunblock and stop the product. When your epidermis thickens again continue to use it or maybe use the product once a day or every other day to you see changes. I am no dr. so this are just suggestions.
    AmorJade5683 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by labella
    I was lightening the first 2 weeks then I seemed to have stopped. I was just using the bio claire cream though and not on my face. I ordered the bio claire oil and soap. I got it really fast. I ordered it from beautyofnewyork.com. They shipped it the next day and I got my order in 3 days. And it was reasonably priced including the shipping. Ebay is a complete rip off.

I stopped using the sea salt because of the oil in it, and I think that might have slowed my progress, so I bought Fair & White exfoliating soap. I'm not sure if F & W soap will lighten, but it is a good exfoliater. So I will start using the oil and the cream on my body, and I started last night using the cream on my face. I am afraid to use the cream and the oil on my face, since I have read that it might be too strong.

So I am using the F&W soap in the shower to exfoliate
    Then I use the Bio Claire oil and cream on my body
    And then I use the Bio Claire soap and cream on my face.

I'm not having any of the side effects with bio claire as some with the exception of one. I look veiny after applying but other than that my skin isn't dry, it doesn't itch and no soreness. Fingers crossed and knock on wood.
    Im glad I'm not the only person who feels that way. If you purchased your bio claire from the same carrier as me... "Ebay is definately a rip off"
    sweetlikecandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 09:13 AM
    This is my first post and I'm thnking about ordering the BC. My question is once the BC 2week treatment is over, do you maintain your new lighter color? Or will you darken if you're not using the products?
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2008, 01:09 PM
    I would think you would have to continuously use it. It doesn't permanently lighten your skin. Maybe once a day or once every other day to maintain.

Jun 3, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by want_to_know
    I think what is happening is the product makes you appear lighter but what it actually does is clear and even out the skin by sheding layers of your epidermis and I think that when you notice the changes if you keep using it over a long period I think the epidermis is become thin like the epidemis on the eyelid so veins can become visible. I think thats why in previous posts people said some places where tender when touch because the epidermis is to thin. Epidermis is thinner the inside of are were vein is the back of legs, eyelids, etc.. you can just look an tell on your body whats then prior to using the product. I think the veiny look will go away when the epidermis grows back. Most people normal shed some epidermis on the face every two weeks (light peeling) Maybe you should continue on the sunblock and stop the product. When your epidermis thickens again continue to use it or maybe use the product once a day or every other day to you see changes. I am no dr. so this are just suggestions.
    Thanks! The veiny look is getting better.
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Ok guys, I'm still using bio claire (in a tub cream) and its still working. I was using it twice a day but now I can only use it once a day (at night) because I go out during the day everyday now and I don't like putting anything on my face when I go out (apart from sun screen of course). All I can say is that the more you use this product the better it is. A lot of people say that G&G products are good as well. Apperently they are made by the same company as bio claire and the tub it comes in looks similar and the prices are just as cheap like bio claire as well. Im not thinking of stopping the bio claire but I think I want to use the G&G cream along with it. If anyone has used it then please feel free to post results on this cream as well. As far as I'm concerned - if its by the same company as bio claire then it must be just as good? Right? :)
    devilwoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 06:29 AM
    Hello, I'm thinking of using Bio Claire, is it okay to use under the eyes? The skin there is already quite thin and using bio claire could make it worse.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jun 13, 2008, 01:28 AM
    I stopped using Bio Claire for the eye area. It seemed to irritate the area so I just switched to a normal eye cream.
    Dequom Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Hey Guys...
    My name is Dequom and I just started on this site today... like all you guys I'm into skin lightening but the trouble is finding a product that works... Hydroquinone works well on my face but not really on the body... I have a friend here in Barbados that is so fair it's amazing ( she was really darked skin)... her entire body is "pink" for lack of a better word... even her ears... she's been using the Bioclair cream and oil and she swears by it...

Recently I bought a bottle of the cream and I mixed it with some of the oil I also threw in a 10% bottle of hydrquinone for good measure... well I know it's working because I decided to use it only on my feet and I can see the difference... but not as I would like... the feet it self is lightening but my toes have remained the same color...

What do you guys suggest... should I just start over a new month using ONLY the bioclaire products?. would you suggest using on the face as well... how often should I use it and how long do you anticipate it would be before seeing results...

Thanks guys
    consumer Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequom
    Hey Guys....
    My name is Dequom and I just started on this site today.....like all yu guys I'm into skin lightening but the trouble is finding a product that works...Hydroquinone works well on my face but not really on the body.....I have a friend here in Barbados that is so fair it's amazing ( she was really darked skin)...her entire body is "pink" for lack of a better word....even her ears....she's been using the Bioclair cream and oil and she swears by it....

Recently I bought a bottle of the cream and I mixed it with some of the oil I also threw in a 10% bottle of hydrquinone for good measure....well I know it's working because I decided to use it only on my feet and I can see the difference......but not as I would like....the feet it self is lightening but my toes have remained the same color.....

What do yu guys suggest....should I just start over a new month using ONLY the bioclaire products?.....would yu suggest using on the face as well.....how often should I use it and how long do yu anticipate it would be before seeing results...

Thanx guys
    Has your friend also mixed HQ with the bio claire, or has she lightened so much with only bio claire?

Is the bio claire your friend is using HQ free? It should say in the ingredients. If it says "Hydroquinone Free" or "Sans Hydroquinone" on the tub then it means there is no HQ in it. Please let us know.

You might just have a problem with the product penetrating the skin on your toes. It might be worth looking into some kind of acid peel for these stubborn areas, but PLEASE ASK A DERMATOLOGIST, don't rely on my advice.

Also, try to work out what percentage of your mixed product is HQ, as long term high concentration usage of HQ could possibly lead to problems. In the US, prescription HQ is 4% and OTC is usually 2%.

Jun 18, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Hey Consumer...

There are no Bioclaire products that contain HQ... they work on Bio vegeta I think that's the word

She started using HQ on her face years ago and only her face was lightening... but that was a while ago... now she is only using Bioclaire and her ENTIRE skin is pink and the same color... I do the same thing but not on my face just the feet and I'm definitely seeing lightening... I also use a pair of scrubbing bathing gloves on my feet just to open the skin cells I find that works sooooo well...

Right now my face is light using HQ but I want to hold off on that and just try the Bioclaire ONLY... even in Barbados Bioclair is really big... I want to use it on my face but I'm afraid that the lightening would go away and then I would have to start fresh trying to lighten with the Bioclair...

Do you thing I should try it?
    consumer Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jun 18, 2008, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequom
    Hey Consumer.....

There are no Bioclaire products that contain HQ....they work on Bio vegeta I think that's the word

She started off using HQ on her face years ago and only her face was lightening....but that was a while ago.....now she is only using Bioclaire and her ENTIRE skin is pink and the same color.....I do the same thing but not on my face just the feet and I'm definetly seeing lightening....I also use a pair of scrubbing bathing gloves on my feet just to open the skin cells I find that works sooooo well......

Right now my face is light using HQ but I want to hold off on that and just try the Bioclaire ONLY....even in Barbados Bioclair is really big....I want to use it on my face but I'm afraid that the lightening would go away and then I would have to start fresh trying to lighten with the Bioclair......

Do yu thing I should try it?
    Hi

Thanks for replying.

I really cannot advise you to use it or not. I am thinking to try it, but I just want my sun damaged face and hands to be the same color as my body, and I am naturally fair skinned asian.

If your friend has had such dramatic results with using only bio claire, then it sounds like it works very well, but I do not have direct experience.

Do you know if your friend is using the oil or the tub?

Sorry I can't help more :(

Jun 18, 2008, 10:35 AM
    She's using both the oil and the lotion in the bottle... Bioclaire also comes in a bottle... she pours some of the oil to it
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jun 19, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Bio Claire is OK to use on the face. I used the crème but it broke me out (Culprit must be mineral oil) so I've now switched to the lotion. No mixing or anything. And it's working. I've been using Bio Claire on and off since January and it still works.

Jun 19, 2008, 11:46 AM
    So Chic... you don't think I need to mix with any HQ... how long did it take before you started see results and how much lighter did you become... did you use as directed (three times a day for the first week) at first and did you just use periodically

Jun 20, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Well, I have been using because for 6 weeks, and my body is one shade lighter and my face is about 3 shades lighter. The verdict came from my son. I haven't seen him for 3 weeks. He's been spending the summer with his father and as soon as he saw me, he said Mommy you look lighter!

So I am going to only use the because to maintain on my face every other day and continue to use it twice a day on my body.

Bio Claire works!!
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jun 20, 2008, 03:14 PM
    IS bio claire almost the same as hypprogel who has the same ingredients.. Labella what was you before color like and your after color?(using celebrities)

Jun 20, 2008, 06:16 PM
    I'm not sure about Hyprogel. People tell me at lot I look like Stacy Dash, just a little darker and my eyes are brown. So I would say I was the complexionn of Kerri Washington maybe and now I am closer to Stacy's complexion if not a little lighter.

I went from a medium brown to a golden brown on my body, and a lighter golden brown on my face. I don't want to get any lighter in my face.

I started on my body two weeks before my face. And my body is definitely is taking longer. I have been lightening my face for 3 weeks and I have ligten 3 shades and my body only 1 shade in 6 weeks.

I've been mixing the lotion, cream, and oil together. But I have only been using the lotion on my face the past week. And I always exfoliate in the shower. But now my skin is starting to dry out and get itchy on my body. For about a week my body looked like it was getting darker then one morning I woke up and I was a shade lighter. Really weird.

Jun 23, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Yeah I know what you mean about looking darker and they lighter overnite... the same has happened to me...

I think I read somewhere that the body usually takes the longest to lighten... I try using the BC cream and oil on my face only and see what happens...
    I think I'll start a new month fresh in July to really measure the results
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jun 23, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Is anyone going to post some effing results already?

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. Does anyone know if Bio claire contains Mercury which is very dangerous. Then let me know please. Thanks.

Bio claire or DS [ 13 Answers ]

Hello guys do you think bio claire is better than Diana Stalder for lightening? For face and for body---which one is better?? What gives quicker... even... lighter results. Has anyone use Bio claire on their face with success??

Bio claire [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know the side effects of bio claire crème and lotions? ?

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Bio Claire [ 8 Answers ]

I am lighter than caramel complexion.. I want to use Bioclaire to lighten me up about 2-3 shades.. does anyone recommend it? What's your experiences with bioclaire?

View more questions Search