Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 21, 2008, 09:25 AM
    Erm, why hasn't anyone posted results yet? Lol...
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Well I only started using it y'day so I wasn't expecting results today as such, a lot of people on another thread have posted their results, this thread was set up by me so that new users of bio claire can post results. There probably arnt that many new users of it which is why no-one may have commented yet. Im a new user and am posting any changes as soon as I see them, sum1 else on here has also said that theyv ordered the bio claire so they most likely will do the same. Try searching for the old thread
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

May 21, 2008, 03:24 PM
    I have been using bio claire cream for about 2 weeks. I have seen a slight lightnening on my body. Mostly on my forearms and chest. I want to lighten the back of my arms, legs, buttocks, back, knees & elbows. I'm not using it on my face yet. I want my body to lighten up more since it takes the longest then I'll follow up with my face.

I figure I will use it through the summer and then take a 3 week break and start again. I'm new to the board but I have been a lurker for a few weeks. I'll keep you posted.

Can anyone recommend a good exfoliating soap?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 21, 2008, 04:04 PM
    An exfoliating soap? Hmm perhaps the Diana Stalder papaya soap.

May 22, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Hi guys, OK - today is day 4 of using the bio claire oil and cream (in a tub)

Day 1 - I put it on 3 times a day (oil 1st and then cream on top)
    Day 2 - I put both on twice
    Day 3 - I put both on 3 times
    Day 4 (today) - going to put it on 3 times

Im going to stop using the bio claire oil because I have some red post acne marks on my cheeks and I think the oil is making it worse (becos oil is never good for reddish skin/marks). So from 2mrw it will only be the cream (in a tub) and I'm only going to use it twice from now on. It says on the directions to use the cream 3x a day for the 1st week and then 2x a day for the 2nd week and then once or twice a day from then on. Its only been 4 days but from the 5th day I'm going to use it only twice a day - I think this is enough. My skin is a lot thinner and when I smile the skin on the cheeks creases up and that's not very nice looking but I'm going to cut it down to 2x a day like I say so it should be OK (especially as I can use a moisturiser now that I'm cutting dwn on the bio claire cream). N terms of dryness - its been very good. A lot of people on past threads have had problems with dry skin, I have had no problem whatsoever really. As for the important bit - is my skin lightening? - the answer is yes. My skin looks amazingly clearer and just clean. It cleans up my entire face in terms of no darker areas and uneveness. It makes your face all one colour (remember that I'm only using this on my face). The skin looks more fresh and pure. I am deffo getting a lighter skin tone, the main thing is also that I'm lightening all over my face and not just in patches. The best thing about skin lighteners is that your complexion can become all even and if there is dramatic lightening of skin tone and skin shade then that's really a bonus. Ppl ask 'how many shades have u lightened' when they post on here a lot but I think its silly when people ask that cos what my opinion of '1 shade' could be completely different to what u guys are thinking. All I can say is that I have definitely lightened up a NOTICEABLE amount and my skin is starting to look flawless and its only been 4 days. The main criticism about bio claire that I've found is that it is excellent for the first 2 months and then it apperently just stops working. Either way, it works at least at the start and that's more than what can be said for most skin lighteners ( and I've tried my fair share!). So far so good with this product! Amazing in fact!

May 22, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Il carry on keeping u posted!

May 22, 2008, 06:07 AM
    I found the same thing with Bio Claire that it made my skin clear that I stopped wearing foundation. But all of a sudden I just broke out a while after. Weird. But then it is summer now so my skin is producing more oil and doesn't need mineral oil.

May 22, 2008, 06:09 AM
    So do you still use it? (once your breakout had gone did you carry on using it?) Does it lose its effectiveness after a while? How long have you been on it?

May 22, 2008, 06:14 AM
    My breakout is clearing up now. But after it's cleared I'm going to start using it again. I was using Bio Claire from January but gave my skin a break sometimes. It still worked after a couple of months.

May 22, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Lol, sorry to bombard you with questions! I just read that back and it sounds like I'm interrogating you! Sorry!

May 22, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Hey no need to apologise, it was just questions and I'm happy to answer them. :)

May 22, 2008, 06:17 AM
    Wow, so am I right in assuming that this is the best lightening product uv ever used? Or is there something else your also pleased with? I think this is my fauv so far!

May 22, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Yes! I've used Diana Stalder, stillmans, palmers and so on. But Bio Claire was the best! Funny how it was the cheapest from the lot!
    The only thing I liked about DS was it cleared up acne and faded some scars. Hated the peeling. I'm currently using DS just now as well just to clear up the acne.

May 23, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Well, I have been using Bio Claire a little over 2 weeks, and the other day I did noticed that the back of my arms seemed to be getting a little darker. I was worried because I did read somewhere on this board that BC could cause your skin to get dark.

I called a friend and she told to use a sea salt body scrub to exfoliate the top layer. So I did, and scrubbed like a mad woman, and the darkness went away quit a bit. And she also says, even if it's raining outside, she doesn't leave her house without Sunblock. So I am going to use the sea salt scrub when I shower and then apply the Bio Claire. And by the way, the sea salt makes my skin sooo soft, even with the bio claire it's incredibly soft.
    want_to_know Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Hello everyone

Did anyone get any more results yet. I ordered mine's over a week and half ago but it will be here today. I will start today and post when I see changes.

May 28, 2008, 02:27 PM
    I was lightening the first 2 weeks then I seemed to have stopped. I was just using the bio claire cream though and not on my face. I ordered the bio claire oil and soap. I got it really fast. I ordered it from beautyofnewyork.com. They shipped it the next day and I got my order in 3 days. And it was reasonably priced including the shipping. Ebay is a complete rip off.

I stopped using the sea salt because of the oil in it, and I think that might have slowed my progress, so I bought Fair & White exfoliating soap. I'm not sure if F & W soap will lighten, but it is a good exfoliater. So I will start using the oil and the cream on my body, and I started last night using the cream on my face. I am afraid to use the cream and the oil on my face, since I have read that it might be too strong.

So I am using the F&W soap in the shower to exfoliate
    Then I use the Bio Claire oil and cream on my body
    And then I use the Bio Claire soap and cream on my face.

I'm not having any of the side effects with bio claire as some with the exception of one. I look veiny after applying but other than that my skin isn't dry, it doesn't itch and no soreness. Fingers crossed and knock on wood.

May 28, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Sounds good I just got mines Yeah! OK I'm going to shower and use it I know it will do nothing right away lol I'm using the bio claire soap and the lotion. Keep me updated and I will do the same. Oh don't forget sunblock.

May 30, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Update

I use only the because lotion and the because soap and dove pink rosa.

You guys I got this on the 28th and since then I have used it 6 times. The first day I took a shower with Dove-Pink Rosa and then followed by the because soap then the lotion. 8 hours later I put just the lotion (no shower) The next morning I showered and the same as above. Then ever 8 hours applied. After the first day I noticed a slight lightening (1/2 shade) and a glow. I thought I was crazy so I asked the husband and he noticed the change. This morning before I took a shower I had to be 1 shade lighter with a nice glow and healthy looking skin. I do not use any other lotions with this (maybe it changes the affect) On my hands I put a little cream and feet (not much) I have no idea how it lightened so fast but its defintely working. Oh if you mixed this because with other because products and had no results after 2 months It could be due to an increase in the chemicals that made your body immune to it and there for you have stopped getting results just a guess. I did not think it would happen this fast so I add no idea what would be posting this soon. Let me try another 2 days and see what happens. Oh I took before pictures too. Unbelievable just unbelievable. I will update again soon. :) :) :) :)

May 30, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Hi people! Ok, it has been almost 2 weeks now since I have been using the bio claire cream and ITS AMAZING! This is a fanstic product! I can't believe how efficient it is! The difference I saw in just 5 days would normally take about 3 weeks to achieve and the difference I see now is astounding! I have definitely lightened up and more importantly my skin is really even and clear! When I'm in a dark place (like a club or restaurant) and someone takes a camera picture I always used to hate it when they would put the flash on because my un-even skin tone would show up and I would look horrific! Like a monster! But now it's a different story, when the flash goes off I look incredibly fresh and even! Dare I say celebrity skin! This is definitely the product which evens out your skin tone and gets rid of dark areas and makes your skin look fresh, clean and amazingly clear. Im SO happy with it! I hope it works this well forever (or better still work even better!). Other continue posting please! Lets spread awareness about this product! It could rid the anxiety of so many people!

May 30, 2008, 11:00 AM
    I am torn between saying that bio claire is making me lighter versus making me even. I feel like my skin is evening out to the natural complexion I was born with if as if I had never had any sun exposure if that makes sense.

Does anyone know if the veiny look will go away? I am really veiny around my neck, chest and the inside of my arms.

It's freaking my boyfriend out! He has been watching me for the past few weeks follow this new beauty routine, running from the sun, using sunblock, and now my skin is getting lighter and veiny (he doesn't know I am lightening). He says if I start to grow fangs and stop going out during the day he is leaving me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. Does anyone know if Bio claire contains Mercury which is very dangerous. Then let me know please. Thanks.

Bio claire or DS [ 13 Answers ]

Hello guys do you think bio claire is better than Diana Stalder for lightening? For face and for body---which one is better?? What gives quicker... even... lighter results. Has anyone use Bio claire on their face with success??

Bio claire [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know the side effects of bio claire crème and lotions? ?

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Bio Claire [ 8 Answers ]

I am lighter than caramel complexion.. I want to use Bioclaire to lighten me up about 2-3 shades.. does anyone recommend it? What's your experiences with bioclaire?

View more questions Search