Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schmappy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2006, 05:26 AM
    Song from diet coke ad with girl and barbershop
    Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing during the diet coke ad where a girl with long hair is looking into a barbershop window and decides to go in and get her hair cut very short? Its usually airs when the olympics are on. The ad has changed the lyrics and I don't remember the original ones. Also, who is the original artist?
    Thanks!
    schmappy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 03:04 PM
    Not sure if anyone is interested but I did find the answer - its Goody Two Shoes by Adam Ant
    Doll Face Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2006, 06:43 PM

Isn't that song by Goldfrapp called "Ooh La La" ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from "The girl next door" [ 2 Answers ]

In the scene when the two main characters kiss at the high school party there is a song being played. Who sings it? What is the name of the song? I have bought the soundtrack and the song is not on there. Please need some help.

Girl next door prom song [ 3 Answers ]

can anyone please tell me what song is playing on that movie the girl next door when they all walk into the prom. goes something like "im an outlaw" you can email me at with the answer. I'm new so not sure how this goes

Song from the girl next door movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Ive been searching for days the name of the song in the movie when all three girls, athena (danielle), paris and fararri are on the stage... the music playing in the background. I know its an old dance song but I can't figure it would.. please help me figure it out Thanks :)

What actress is the roller Girl in the 2005 Coke commercial? [ 4 Answers ]

Who is she?? I emailed Coke and they said they don't give out that information. :confused:

Can't Remember Girl Song [ 2 Answers ]

There were these 3 similar songs by girls I liked a lot. One was Shania Twain's You're Still the One; Natalie Imbruglia's Torn, and the other one which is the one I don't remember. Is like the same style, I think was also in a famous movie about 3 years ago, and she repeated the same word at the...

View more questions Search