Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michael_martin22 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 03:37 AM
    Pregnant sickness/ clueless.
    :confused: my wife is pregnant, her stomach is hurting really bad... what beverages and foods should she eat to help with this pain?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 11, 2008, 05:50 AM
    If she is just bringing up, then that's normal, but if her stomach is physically hurting, then I would see the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

9 weeks pregnant.morning sickness [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I just had a few questions. I'm nine weeks pregnant and I haven't been able to go to the doc yet. My first app is the 18( the soonest they could get me in). I know i.ve been feeling sick but I haven't thrown up just really tired and achy. What is normal? Is it different for everyone? Or am I...

I'm clueless [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 4 months pregnant and I need an ultrasound done to find out if I'm having a boy or girl, but my medical card already covered one. The father is indian and he has an indian card does anyone know if his card could cover an ultrasound since it's his child?

No period--no morning sickness--not pregnant--What's the Deal? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey My name is Kelly, and I came across this website in one of my web searches and I was basically at that point was too tired to keep looking and decided to post a question on here. As of today, my last period started on Dec. 19th and ended on Dec 24 (yeah I know, right on christmas eve!)...

Clueless [ 1 Answers ]

I have suffered for the last month with dizzies heart pounding very tierd even after sleeping for 12 hours vison problems chest pain hot flushes neck pain body treamorsbeen to doctor had blood test galore ultra sound of heart been to hospital many many times they all keep telling me its annexity I...

View more questions Search