Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noe11e Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 08:13 PM
    80s movie from my childhood about a rose, mirror and maybe a fairy
    The only thing I can remember is a mirror and a rose in a glass case. I think something came through the mirror. There may also have been a fairy involved. I think it was animated and it was either an 80s or early 90s film.
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

May 10, 2008, 09:37 PM
    Sounds like beauty and the beast
    noe11e Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 06:03 PM
    I almost included this before, but it is not beauty and the beast. I think there was also a pegasus.
    scardie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Sailor moon maybe?
    xxgobananas Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 05:22 PM
    The Princess and the Goblin. Her Great Great Grandmother would be the fairy, and there is a stained glass window of a rose that she presses her hand to that disappears and reveals a passageway to the tower where her great great grandmother is. If you remember anything about "following the thread" and stone shoes, than that's the movie
    mexico44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by noe11e View Post
    The only thing I can remember is a mirror and a rose in a glass case. I think something came through the mirror. There may also have been a fairy involved. I think it was animated and it was either an 80s or early 90s film.
    It's probably not the film but Beauty and the Beast has a mirror and a rose in a glass case... a fairy or Gypsy puts a spell on a prince because he is heartless and does not let her stay the night out of the cold... the Gypsy then turns into a beautiful fairy and turns the prince into a beast... to break the spell he has to make someone fall in love with him and he has to fall in love before the last petal falls from the rose which he keeps in a glass case next to a mirror

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient fairy movie [ 8 Answers ]

Read my last comment on "80's movie with fairies or sprites", really really want the name of this movie. And its not herbie! :confused:

A boy fairy a girl fairy and mother fairy [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been searching for old movies I used to watch as a kid and there is one I just can't remember the name of, but I know as a kid I would flock to that part of the video store and rent it every time along with Vuk the Fox. It was an animated movie, I can never remember how it started, but...

I need the title to a fairy movie [ 4 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was six or seven and do not remember the name of it or very much about it. It is probably from the 80's or 90's. It was a cartoon movie and it was about fairies. There was this fairy queen who had daughters but one of her daughters was a princess and was going to take the...

Weird fantasy fairy tale movie or something [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was a little kid and it was one of those VHS tapes from the library that you can rent for a week it was some kind of fairy tale movie and I only remember a couple of parts I vaguely remember something like a mother losing her children to a witch or wizard so...

Movie about water and air fairy who are in love? Maybe? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched as a kid. I THINK it is about two fairies, one who lives in the water and one who lives in the air that fall in love with each other. I think they both die in the end... Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search